Just Focus On Me

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wonwoo pushed Mingyu back. This wasn’t real. It couldn’t be. Wonwoo started slapping his cheek trying to wake himself from his dream, this was too cruel.

“Hyung? What are you do you’re going to hurt yourself.” Mingyu tried to grab Wonwoo’s wrists but the flailing boy made it hard to catch them. “Calm down! A simple no would be suffi-”

Wonwoo cut the boy off by placing his lips on the youngers. If this really was a dream why not make the best of it and if this were reality, deal with the consequences later.

The kiss was sweet and light, lasting shorter than either boy wanted, it was like the first of a popsicle, or the first bite of a delicious meal. The kiss was nothing more than a peck at first until Mingyu pulled Wonwoo back, latching his lips to the olders once again. This one lasted much longer, with Mingyu wonwoo’s bottom lip and the younger eagerly opening his mouth, exploring Mingyu’s as Mingyu explored his. This was strange, especially to mingyu who had never expected to be making out with his roommate but now that it was happening couldn’t deny how happy he was that is was happening and how he never wanted it to end.

But it did end. It ended with Wonwoo pushing Mingyu away like it always ended. Every conversation or argument, every joke, everything ended with Wonwoo pushing Mingyu away.

“Hyung…”

“Yeah boy! Mingyu getting it!” Soonyoung cheered from a distance where he was standing, arm slung lazily around Jihoon and grin as wide as it could possibly be spread across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter