Fools In Love

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another day, another one night stand. It was good exercise for Mingyu, but it was also emotionally exhausting. Girl after girl and Mingyu still had never found a true connection. No girl had ever wanted Mingyu for his sweet personality, whenever he brought a girl home he would always offer her a drink but all she ever truly wanted was Mingyu’s body. You could say they were thirsty in other ways that any amount of water could never cure.

    Mingyu had a heart too, and yet it seemed that no one cared about that, they were too distracted by his face and body. Mingyu could remember clearly the first girl he ever slept with, she was a beautiful girl named Yerin…

Mingyu was in love with Yerin, he would have done anything for her, like give her his ity. Mingyu wasn’t ready but Yerin was. The night it all happened Yerin had secretly snapped shots of Mingyu’s body and sent it to her friends when Mingyu was asleep.

Luckily for Mingyu, Yerin wasn’t reckless and she left some parts out of her pictures but apparently the pictures were enough to attract almost every girl in the school to want him. The pictures somehow got around and were even posted on the school wall.

Yerin broke it off with Mingyu after another girl forced herself onto him in front of Yerin. Mingyu loved Yerin but she only liked Mingyu for his body.

No other girl was ever like Yerin, they all just wanted a one time thing. Mingyu tried to reject most of the girls to Soonyoung which really didn’t take much, one video of Soonyoung dancing made all the girls go crazy.

Especially the ones with hip s.

“Kim Mingyu. Are you alright?” Soonyoung asked pulling Mingyu out of his self loathing.

“Of course hyung!” Mingyu replied trying to keep his positive attitude. “What’s our next class again?”

“Mingyu? You realise we don’t have the next class together right?” Soonyoung laughed rolling his eyes. “You have historical literature and I have musics.” Soonyoung continued clueing Mingyu in.

“Ah! Thanks hyung!” Mingyu replied rushing off to his class before Soonyoung could ask any more questions. Mingyu really wasn’t in the mood to talk about his memories... he never was.

~

“Jihoon do you know where this classroom even is?” Wonwoo asked looking down at his small friend.

“Stop looming over me Wonwoo and I really have no clue what you are talking about…” Jihoon replied still looking down at his phone. “You have historical literature right now I have musics.”

“Seriously!?” Wonwoo asked stopping in place. “So I’m going the wrong way?”

“Oh hyung you have historical literature too?” Wonwoo felt a shiver run up his spine as Mingyu’s voice floated through the air. Could it be that Mingyu was talking to him?

Wonwoo turned around to face Mingyu but was disappointed when he didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter