Chicken Fight

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu greeted Wonwoo at the door to their flat right when Wonwoo walked in frightening Wonwoo.

“Hyung! Have you been getting a good sleep? I made you a meal so you can sleep well tonight!” Mingyu announced excitedly and Wonwoo gave him a dumbfounded look.

“Mingyu you talk too fast.” Wonwoo commented and Mingyu frowned at his sloth like hyung. “I’ve been sleeping fine, why do you ask?” Wonwoo asked and Mingyu giggled a bit.

“Hyung, you were falling asleep during the historical literature class!” Mingyu commented, returning back to cooking the fried chicken. “Have I been too loud at night?” Mingyu added jokingly but Wonwoo seemed to take a lot of offense and slammed his glass of water down on the table before proceeding into his room leaving Mingyu to wonder what he said wrong.

Wonwoo was always like that with Mingyu, every time Mingyu tried to do something nice, Wonwoo would always just become angry and go to his room.

“Not today.” Mingyu decided out loud as he gripped his tongs tightly in his hand while making his way to Wonwoo’s door. Mingyu knocked lightly before bursting the door open. Wonwoo was laying on his bed video chatting with some brown haired kid that Mingyu had seen around with Wonwoo.

“Mingyu!” Wonwoo greeted surprised by the youngers visit. “Mingyu what are you doing in my room?” Wonwoo asked before his friend said something that Mingyu couldn’t hear because Wonwoo was wearing headphones. Wonwoo turned completely red, perfectly impersonating Soonyoung eating spicy foods, and shut the laptop converting all his attention to Mingyu.

“Hyung you need to stop storming off! It hurts my feelings.” Mingyu pouted, bowing his head before adding on “I don’t understand what I said wrong… I’m even making you fried chicken.”

Wonwoo looked away for a second and Mingyu could see a ghost of a smile spread across Wonwoo’s face. Mingyu raised his head a large smile taking over his face.

“Hyung I made you smile!” Mingyu shouted like it was the biggest achievement ever. “Wonwoo hyung smiled at my joke!”

~

“Wow Mingyu you really made this by hand?” Wonwoo asked peeking around to see if there were any empty boxes that said f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter