Soonyoung's Sudden Confession

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I mean sure I’ve considered dating Mingyu…” Soonyoung answered. The three boys were at Mingyu and Wonwoo’s flat and were all sat on cushions they had placed on the floor playing a game of truth or dare. “Come on who hasn’t!? Mingyu has a great body!” Soonyoung defended as Wonwoo and Mingyu both broke out in laughter.

“I wonder where Jihoon is.” Wonwoo wondered out loud. It had been a while since Wonwoo had texted Jihoon hoping he would no longer need to third wheel the two best friends any longer. But the short brown haired boy had yet to show up, leaving Wonwoo to deal with the two boys alone.

“Jihoon is probably just polishing his piano or something; that’s what he always does when we are together.” Soonyoung laughed and Wonwoo couldn’t help but smile at the mention of his best friends’ nervous habit. Jihoon would always polish an instrument or tune something whenever he was nervous.

Just as Wonwoo was about to text Jihoon, the doorbell rang. Wonwoo Jumped up, ready to open the door but was pushed down by Mingyu.

“Sit hyung, You’re injured. I’ll grab the door.” Mingyu offered with his signature breath taking smile. Wonwoo clumsily sat back down, unsuccessfully trying to pry his eyes away from Mingyu’s.

“Wonwoo you better open this damn do-” Jihoon started but he cut himself off when Mingyu opened the door. “Oh Mingyu.” was all Jihoon could squeak out as he literally tilted his head up to look the much taller boy in the eye.

“Hyung you’re finally here! Were you polishing your instruments like Soonyoung guessed?” Mingyu asked with a small chuckle and Jihoon looked away, turning completely red.

“I’ll polish them with your blood if you don’t shut up.” Jihoon threatened through clenched teeth before making his way to Wonwoo. “Why are you so injured? Wonwoo we had plans,” Jihoon scolded, hitting Wonwoo in the shoulder.

“You had plans and I wasn’t invited?” Soonyoung asked with a playful pout. Wonwoo could almost see Jihoon fangirling inside by the way his eyes were shaking and his hands were reaching for something, most likely an instrument to polish.

“Soonyoung they didn’t invite me either!” Mingyu complained and like Soonyoung had a playful pout on his face. It was Jihoon’s turn to watch as Wonwoo struggled to swallow down the feelings and play it cool.

“You two should come out with us sometime to catch some hot babes” Soonyoung laughed before giving Mingyu one of those douchey high-five/first bump/shoulder bump things. Jihoon and Wonwoo both became obviously uncomfortable as they both tried to fake laughs.

“Let’s get back to the game…” Wonwoo suggested trying to rid of the uncomfortable air that had settled between the two pairs of best friends.

“Right it’s my turn.” Soonyoung shouted happily as he shifted his position to a childish cross-legged positio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter