Come Cuddle

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu didn’t know what to make out of the blatant statement. Did Wonwoo really have a crush on Jihoon? That would explain Wonwoo’s anger recently, Soonyoung did steal Jihoon away… Maybe that’s why Wonwoo has been avoiding Mingyu? Mingyu was just another reminder of Soonyoung and Jihoon.

Mingyu felt terrible now. How could he not have known? Looking back, Wonwoo had always gone to great lengths to protect Jihoon, and looked at Jihoon like he was the most amazing person in the whole world.

Somehow the thought of Wonwoo liking Jihoon made Mingyu feel sad, like he was being cheated. Wonwoo could do so much better, and Jihoon was the love of Soonyoung’s life. Jihoon was all Soonyoung talked about, even to the point that it was annoying, Mingyu didn’t want his best friend to be hurt. But Wonwoo would be hurt if Soonyoung and Jihoon stayed together…

“What do I do?” Mingyu asked himself. At this point Wonwoo had already fallen asleep on Mingyu’s back and his soft snores made Mingyu feel giddy inside. Mingyu found it a struggle to try to open the hotel door and not drop Wonwoo, but when he finally got inside he dropped Wonwoo down on the ground.

“Mingyu!” Wonwoo moaned, rubbing his back and squirming around in a drunken mess. “But it felt so good riding you…”

“This hyung is crazy…” Mingyu complained to himself, trying not to think of the innuendo included in that statement. “Time for bed Wonwoo~”

Putting Wonwoo to bed had to be one of the hardest tasks Mingyu had ever been faced with. The boy was completely restless and refused to lay still in his bed. Mingyu didn’t know what else to do and Wonwoo’s game of sneaking out of bed and jumping on Mingyu’s back was making Mingyu exhausted.

“What can I do to make you settle down?” Mingyu asked, willing to do literally anything to put this boy to bed. Wonwoo let out a girly laugh before patting the very small space beside him on the bed.

“Lay with me Mingyu!”

Mingyu sighed. This was going to be one long night.

~

Mingyu was wrong. The night couldn’t have been shorter. When Wonwoo had pulled mingyu's arms around him body, forcing Mingyu to be the big spoon with Wonwoo's back side right against his chest, Mingyu had to swallow back any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter