How To Identify Mingyu's One Night Stands; Impersonate them

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wonwoo had barely gotten a wink of sleep that night. He knew he wouldn’t the second he heard a high pitched, girly giggle when Mingyu walked through the door. It had been a weekend of peace and quiet but now Wonwoo was second guessing his thought of Mingyu making progress… making progress… what did wonwoo even think Mingyu was making progress towards? Towards Wonwoo? Would Mingyu ever move toward Wonwoo?

“Oh hyung you’re awake!” Mingyu called, his usual morning happiness making Wonwoo want to crawl right back into bed. How could someone be so happy to wake up? Wonwoo gave Mingyu a simple head nod as a response but Mingyu took it with a smile and continued cooking breakfast.

“Did she leave already?” Wonwoo asked, not needing any backstory as to who he was talking about. Mingyu looked over his shoulder, feigning innocence.

“Who is ‘she’?” Mingyu asked with the most over exaggerated innocent tone.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, his sass taking away his filter as he moaned; “Ugh yes daddy! Oh my god right there daddy.”

Mingyu turned around, shock pulling his mouth and eyes wide open. Wonwoo clamped both his hands around his mouth, a small laugh escaping his lips. That was such a perfect rendition of what he had heard the whole night last night.

Mingyu’s face stayed in the shocked position but Wonwoo wasn’t planning to stick around to hear what he had to say…

“Thanks for breakfast Mingyu.” Wonwoo yelled as he grabbed his jacket and shoes, not bothering to put them on before running out the door and down the stairs, just in time to hear a weak;

“But I haven’t even served breakfast…” From Mingyu.

 

“Jihoon I’m telling you, if that boy doesn’t stop bringing girls home soon I don’t know what may happen to him.” Wonwoo fumed to Jihoon as they walked their way to last class. Wonwoo had historical literature (lucky him) and Jihoon had musics again, but Wonwoo really didn’t want to deal with Mingyu right now.

“What do you think you’ll do to daddy?” Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter