Drunken adventured aftermath

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo woke up with a crippling headache and a sense of deja vu. Wonwoo woke up with many headaches before, but this one was different, this headache pounded like someone was playing his head like a drum. Wonwoo tried to stand up but hit his head on the headboard on the way up.

“Hyung you’re finally awake!” Mingyu shouted excitedly, opening Wonwoo’s bedroom door, spilling white light into the room. Wonwoo groaned as his head pounded harder as the bright light flooded his senses. Why was Wonwoo having such a bad headache?

“Mingyu, what happened?” Wonwoo asked and mingyu stifled a laugh. Wonwoo’s eyes opened wide as he slightly remembered going out, and nothing after that. “Did I get drunk?” Wonwoo asked and Mingyu nodded his head. Wonwoo finally took in Mingyu’s presence and realised that the younger boy was wearing a blue apron, with a wooden spoon in hand, and hands resting on his hips. Mingyu really looked like a housewife.

“You don’t remember?” Mingyu asked, his voice not surprised and not giving any clues to what had happened the night before. Wonwoo shook his head, he was still processing everything. “Not even who you brought home?” Mingyu asked and Wonwoo opened his eyes wide. Wonwoo pointed to himself as a silent way of saying ‘I did? me?’ and Mingyu nodded, his face twisting in dissapointment.

“Mingyu, did I really bring someone home?” Wonwoo asked, suddenly suspicious of the younger boy. Jihoon would have stopped it, he would have never let Wonwoo get that drunk. Mingyu laughed a little before pretending to wipe sweat off his forehead.

“Thank goodness hyung!” Mingyu started, Wonwoo eyed the boy, what was that for? “Here I was almost thinking you were pretending to be drunk.” Mingyu laughed again and Wonwoo started to feel anger rise in his stomach, why was Mingyu being so difficult?

“Just spit it out Mingyu.” Wonwoo yelled, immediately regretting it as his head pounded with a headache. Mingyu’s eyes widened as he rushed over to Wonwoo, who was biting his cheeks in a weak attempt to hide the pain. Mingyu helped Wonwoo out of bed and to the kitchen, where he sat him down in front of a large meal.

The table had many different plates on it, bread and crackers, a huge pitcher of water (that made Wonwoo want to drink the whole thing when he realised exactly how thirsty he was), ginger and peppermint tea sat right beside the pitcher of water, Mingyu pulled out a bottle of sprite and poured a glass for Wonwoo before returning to his cooking.

“Chicken noodle soup.” Mingyu announced, bringing the large pot of soup towards Wonwoo. Mingyu bega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter