What reason do you have for being jealous?

Just Focus On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonwoo could clearly remember having a conversation with Mingyu. Mingyu came home and confessed that he had always liked Wonwoo and that the girls and the whole sleeping with people thing was just a cover up. Wonwoo had been so happy, even shed tears until he heard the doorknob turn and the real Mingyu entered.

“Hyung?” Mingyu asked, shining a small flashlight into Wonwoo’s eyes.

“Mingyu! You’re not a doctor! You could make me go blind.” Wonwoo complained but the truth was that he wasn’t sure how much longer he could stand Mingyu being so close to him.

“Hyung, you know I’m in school to become a nurse right?” Mingyu asked moving slightly away from Wonwoo. Wonwoo, who had wished for Mingyu to move away from him a couple of minutes ago, now wanted Mingyu out of his sight completely. Mingyu’s face held so much concern that Wonwoo couldn’t help but blush at the fact he was the center on Mingyu’s attention.

“Mingyu, I’m fine, really…” Wonwoo tried again to convince Mingyu but the younger’s face looked very unconvinced.

“Hyung, you are having vivid hallucinations and your eyes aren’t dialating properly.” Mingyu explained in a very professional voice. “You’re cheeks are also super red hyung!” Mingyu commented and Wonwoo blushed an even darker shade of red not knowing how to explain that it wasn’t the fact Wonwoo hit his head that he was blushing.

Wonwoo stood from his chair, trying to get away from Mingyu, but the second Wonwoo stood Mingyu grabbed the end of Wonwoo’s shirt and flipped it up, revealing the giant bruise that only seemed to be getting worse.

“Hyung!” Mingyu yelled while Wonwoo tried to hide the bruise, now resembling a perfectly ripe of a tomato. “Hyung! We need to go to the hospital!” Mingyu yelled causing Wonwoo to flinch, the boy was obviously over-reacting and didn’t understand that the walls of the apartment weren’t that thin.

“Mingyu it’s fine really!” Wonwoo yelled back trying to stop Mingyu from the screaming rant he had started about how stupid he is and how he screwed everything up. Wonwoo felt like he was being stabbed by the way Mingyu was talking about himself, did Mingyu really think that this was all his fault? It obviously wasn’t. Mingyu was just a bit clumsy, it was Wonwoo who had made a big deal about the chicken that caused Mingyu to stand and fall.

“Hyung let’s go. I’m going to call Soonyoung and he’ll drive us.” Mingyu said quickly before grabbing his and Wonwoo’s coat. “Soonyoung I need you right now” Mingyu insistent through the phone. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter