The Night Text

Little by Little

Taehyung wake up because he feels thirsty. Then he grab a glass of cold water from the fridge.

[LINE from Jung Wheein]

“What the…It’s almost 3AM, why is she texting this late….”

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Kim Taehyung…’

‘Do you like me ?’

‘I know you do….’

Taehyung face getting red because he’s so embarrassed by how blunt Wheein act. Well it is true, he do like her… But what’s gotten into her ? How can she be so blunt when they just know each other ? The brunette boy seem a little taken back by the message.

“W-What is wrong with her ? Is she drunk ?”

 

[LINE Chatroom]

‘How much did you drink ?’

‘Good…You haven’t sleep yet…’

‘How can you be so handsome ?’

 

“W-What is she talking about ? She’s definitely drunk! “

 

[LINE Chatroom]

‘You’ve been drinking right ?’

‘Are you drunk right now ????’

 

Taehyung wait for a couple of minutes, but since there is no answer, he decided to go to sleep and not thinking to much about it.

{ In Wheein’s  House}

Jung Wheein woke up hearing her loud alarm. It’s 4.30 AM and she need to wake up due her schedule.

“Yah, Ahn Hyejin wake up …”

She whisper to the girl next to her. But as expected, Hwasa just stay still in her deep sleep.

“Eugh this girl….”

Wheein murmured while checking if there’s any message from the leader or her manager.

“Taehyung texted me last night ? At 3 AM ?”

Feeling curious Wheein open the message and her eyes widen in shock

“YAH !!!! AHN HYEJINNNNN !!!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING !!!! YOU LITTLE @$%#%$@ !!!!!!”

“Why are you making so much noise ?”

Finally Hwasa wake up, feeling a little annoyed by a loud noise Wheein made.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?!!!!”

Hwasa laugh out loud.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!! @#%#$^$#^$& ! HE MUST THINK I’M CRAZYYYY !!!!!”

“Relax… I Just wanna chill you out a little…Bringing back the playful Jung Wheein !”

“BY THIS ?!!! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU !!!”

For a while, they just running around the apartment.

“Stop…Okay Stopp…I’m tired now…”

Wheein pull her best friend ear.

“A…Stop…Stopp…Okay I’m sorry…I’m sorry !”

Wheein let her grip go and then Hwasa start laughing loudly.

“It’s not funny, Hyejin –ah… How am I supposed to say to him ?? You know that I’m  actually a shy person. I successfully cover that up yesterday and you just ruin it with your blunt statement….”

“Just say that you’re really drunk last night and you have no idea what are you talking about…”

“You want to fight with me now ???”

And once again they’re running around the apartment like an idiot. This time Wheein finally letting her laugh out.

Just then her manager called.

“Wheein-ah…Are you ready yet ? I’m 10 minutes away…”

“Ah, sorry unnie ! Getting ready now !”

“Is Hyejin wake up yet ???”

“Yes she’s already wake up…”

“Good, tell her to get ready too, you can’t be late…”

“Okay unnie…”

Then she hung up the phone.

“Hyejin-ah, wash up first… Manager unnie said we have to be ready in 10 minutes… I’m going to take care of the mess you made….”

“I Think you’re going to thank me later, Jung Wheein…”

Wheein let a deep sigh, thinking what should she say to the man.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Taehyung-ssi’

‘I’M REALLY REALLY SORRY’

‘Hyejin was tricking me’

‘It’s Hyejin who’s talking those crazy thing to you last night’

‘She said all of that just to trick me’

‘She didn’t mean any of those words’

‘And neither do I’

‘I’m really sorry for making you confused’

‘I’m really really sorry’

“Oh my god…How am I going to fix this…”

Wheein sigh deeply.

{Meanwhile, BTS dorm}

Taehyung just wake up and the first thing he do is checking his LINE message.

“9 message from Jung Wheein ?”

Then Taehyung laugh hard reading Wheein’s message.

“Cute…”

He murmured by himself

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Are you sure it wasn’t you last night ?’

‘Drunk girl Jung Wheein ???’

‘Are you trying to go on a fight with me ?’

Image result for line sticker fight

Wheein try to play it cool and act playfully because she doesn’t want to make the conversation more awkward. But, her heart actually couldn’t stand still about how the men respond… And she keep thinking is she doing the right thing to act like nothing happen.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘kekekeke’

‘So scary…’

‘Where are you going to perform tonight ?’

 ‘Hansei University’

‘Why ?’

‘Can I come ?’

‘I’ll cheer loudly…’

Image result for line sticker fight

‘Why would you come ?’

‘Don’t you have a schedule tonight ?’

‘Because I’m a really really big fan of Mamamoo’

‘I finish early today…’

‘What time does it start ?’

‘Around 7PM…’

‘Are you really gonna come ?’

‘A BTS member gonna come to my performance ?’

‘I believe that’s a big lie…’

‘A man has to keep his words…’

‘I’ll come with Jimin…’

‘kekekekeke’

 

“He really gonna come ?”

Wheein keep wondering is Taehyung really going to come to the university. At this moment she just though Taehyung is joking around, well, why would he come anyway ? But, deep in her heart, she want the men to come…Wheein herself keep wondering why…Is she’s starting to have a feeling for him ? She doesn’t know either.

“Wheein-ah, are you okay ? You seem a little bit off…”

Solar who is sitting next to her find it odd because the younger girl isn’t as cheerful as usual.

“A-Ah…Unnie…I’m okay…”

“Is it because what I did earlier ? Did he got mad ???”

Hwasa asked, a little bit worry she goes a little too far.

“He ? Who ?”

Moonbyul join the conversation.

“Kim Taehyung…You know, It’s their first time chatting with each other, but they act all lovey dovey and stuff…”

Hwasa roll her eyes annoyingly.

“Yah Ahn Hyejin ! I did not act lovey dovey !”

“You did !!!”

“Hold on ! Kim Taehyung ? Why does he sound so familiar ? Kim Taaehyung ???”

Solar still doesn’t know who he is, a usual Yeba leader.

“It’s BTS V-ssi ! How can’t you know about it ?”

Moonbyul hit Solar’s head with a pillow.

“Yah !”

Without knowing, the energetic Mamamoo has already begun a pillow fight in the car. After a while, they finally calm down.

“Wheein-ah… About V…Are you dating him ?”

Solar asked seriously.

“W-What ? Unnie…that’s ridiculous !”

“I’m being serious Wheein-ah….”

“No….I just know him, and we’re just friend….There’s nothing going on between us, Unnie….”

“Well, I just want you to know that I never forbid you to date anyone… But, be careful, he’s a really big star…”

Even though it’s rarely shows, Solar can be the caring and empathic leader.

“Unnie…we really just friend…”

“I know…even though you’re just friend….If his fan saw you with him, even when you’re just talking to him, you know what will happen right ? Remember what happen when you caught walking around with Vernon ? I just don’t want you to get hurt again, okay ?”

 Wheein kinda taken back about what her leader said. Solar rarely shows her affectionate and caring side, especially to her member. And by doing this now, Wheein know, Solar must’ve worried about her a lot. Wheein remember how she cried about all of the hate she receive by going out with Vernon, even though it’s not just two of them and Solar is right.

“B-But unnie...He said he’s going to come to watch us tonight…”

“W-WHAT ??!”

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED