1st Anniversary with Chicken and Pizza

Little by Little

It’s October 17th 2017 and it’s 4 days past Wheein and Taehyung’s first anniversary. They couldn’t do much on their first anniversary since Taehyung was doing his concert in Japan and Wheein’s busy too. So, today, Taehyung finally back in Korea and excited to meet his girlfriend. They planned a dinner tonight, holding a late celebration in Wheein’s apartment. Yes, they didn’t prepare a romantic dinner since they both tired and going out is kinda troublesome. They figure ordering chicken and pizza, then eat dinner while watching TV is enough since the most important things is each other presence.

 “Wheein-ah”

Taehyung called as soon as he arrives in her apartment with chicken and pizza, and also a cake on his hands.

“Hey…”

Wheein greets, giving a light kiss on his cheek.

“Let me help you with that…”

“Thanks babe…”

She helps him put everything in the living room table. Yes, sometimes they call each other ‘Baby’ or ‘Honey’ or whatever they wanted. It might sounds cheesy, but it just makes Taehyung feels like Wheein is his and the other way around.

“Let’s go eat, I’m starving already…”

She drags him into the black sofa.

“Well, before that….”

He opens a box of cake he bought earlier and put a couple of candle, then lights it up. The cake has ‘Happy Anniversary’ written on it.

“Happy late anniversary baby, I’m sorry I couldn’t be by your side when it happened… Let’s make a wish…”

They close their eyes, making a wish before blowing the candle together. They both just wished their love getting stronger and never apart, they also wished for their health, for each other health and happiness.

After that, they just eat some pizzas and chickens. Then, cuddle in the sofa while watching K-Drama while talking about life. Taehyung is telling her about all the things BTS prepare for their American debut and how exicted he feels about everything. Wheein on the other hand telling him about Mamamoo upcoming 4 seasons project. Basically catching up with each other's life eventhough they talked on the phone everyday, but it's not the same. 

“Hey…I’m sorry I couldn’t make our first anniversary more romantic… I promise I’ll plan things out next time…”

Said Taehyung softly, still having Wheein in his arm. She’s hugging his waist with her head resting in his shoulder.

“It’s enough for me, Tae… I think spending the night just the two of us, cuddling while watching some random drama is just perfect… “

He smiles at her words, feeling relieved that neither of them need a big romantic event to enjoy each other presence.

“Ah ! I almost forget !!”

He basically jumps out from his sit and starting to search for something in his bag, leaving now the pouting Wheein in the sofa.

“You just ruined the mood…”

“Sorry babe, just wanted to gives you this….”

He’s handing out a small bag to her.

“Open it up…”

She did what he told and reveal a pair of simple silver rings, with each other initials on the inside.

“What’s this, Tae ?”

“I made it…It’s just a simple ring I made in Japan, I know it’s nothing much and maybe a little too cheesy… But I worked my off to make it…”

“It’s beautiful…”

She couldn’t hide a bright smile from her face. The fact that the impatient Kim Taehyung made it makes her smile even more. It’s cheesy and usually she hates cheesy things, it makes her cringe. But she loves it this time.

“Here let me help you put it on”

He grab the ring with “T” initial and put it on Wheein’s ring finger.

“Just consider this as my promise to you, to buy you a much better ring latter on when we’re ready...”

She could help but blushed at the men’s words.

“Thank you, Tae…”

She gives a light  kiss on his lips.

“Ah…I also have a gift for you”

She ran into her room and came back with a white bag. He opens it and found a Leica M-6 TTL camera.

“I know you like taking picture, so I thought it’s a perfect gift for you. Since you travel a lot, I hope you take a lot of pictures to help me see the rest of the world. It didn’t have my name or each other initials, but I hope you’ll think of me every time you use that…”

Hearing her words, Taehyung couldn’t help but smile. It’s a meaningful gift.

“Thank you babe… I’ll always think of you even without the camera, but with this, I think I’ll think about you more…”

He planted a kiss on Wheein’s (who is now blushing) forehead. His words are cheesy, but again, if it involves Taehyung, she doesn’t mind cheesy things.

After that, they just continue watching random drama while chatting until late at night.

“Hey it’s late, Tae…Do you want to sleep over tonight?”

“Sounds nice…”

It’s become a usual thing for them, for Taehyung to sleep over at Wheein’s apartment. It always makes them sleep better when they’re in each other side.

“Okay then, I’ll take shower first…”

Wheein excuses herself.

While waiting for his girlfriend, he casually watching cartoon. Suddenly, Wheein’s phone ring. ‘That man’ is written on her screen. At first, Taehyung just didn’t bother. He knows she doesn’t like it when her privacy is being invaded. Well, she did let Taehyung plays with her phone, she didn’t have anything to hide anyway, but she still hates it when he’s playing with her phone without her knowing. But, when the caller calls for the second time, he couldn’t resist himself and pick it up.

“Hey baby girl…You finally answer my calls.”

He is shock, there’s a man calling his girlfriend ‘Baby girl’ and he could feel his heart boiling.

“Who the hell are you?”

“Oh…”

The caller sound surprise when he hears a men voice, not Jung Wheein’s.

“Is this Jung Wheein’s number?”

“Yes… And this is her boyfriend speaking...Who are you ? and why the hell are you calling my girlfriend ‘Baby girl’ ?”

“Ah…Hello, this is her father speaking…Is my daughter there?”

Taehyung curses himself for being jealous and embarrassed himself.

“Ah, annyeonghaseo…My name is Kim Taehyung…I’m so sorry Sir, I didn’t know…”

“It’s okay… Can I talk to my daughter, it’s important…”

“Well sh—“

“Tae ? What are you doing with my phone ?”

“W-Wheein-ah it- i-I-“

“You know I hates it when you’re playing with my phone without my permission ! Who are you talking to  ?”

She grabs her phone back from Taehyung and she freeze when she read the caller name. She quickly turns off the call.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ANSWERING THAT !”

She screams in panic.

“I-I…I’m sorry…”

Thinking about it, it was stupid, he was stupid for answering her call.

“Tae !! I don’t want to talk to him ! I—“

Suddenly her phone ring again, her father is calling again. Now, she picks it up.

“HOW MANY TIMES DID I TOLD YOU NOT TO CONTACT ME ?!  I DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN !”

Then she hung up the phone, not even letting her father speaks a single words.

Taehyung is scared right now. He has seen her girlfriend angry a couple of times, but he never sees her that angry.

“Wheein-ah…. I-I’m so sorry…”

He thought he was going to get hit, or at least to get yelled brutally. But no, instead, he found his girlfriend break down crying.

“Hey…Hey…Babe…”

He immediately wraps his hands around her.

“I-I-I-I’m sorry… I-I—“

She couldn’t finish her sentences. She just buried her face in his hug, crying her heart out. He doesn’t know what’s going on. He never heard any story about her father, what he knows is that her parents got divorce and she rarely contacts her father. But seeing her like this, he knows there’s something more in the story and it hurts him to see her like this.

“Shhh…It’s okay”

He’s just her hair while tightening his hug.                            

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY ! i'm back... I never thought i would actually continue this story since it's been a really long time, but here i am :). Hope you'all like this chapter !