SBS Gayo Daejun 2016

Little by Little

It’s been exactly 36 hours straight of Wheein completely ignoring Kim Taehyung (Yes, he counts them). It is definitely a bad Christmas day for both of them. Right after coming back from Busan she doesn’t text him back or answers his tons of call. She didn’t open her door when he’s banging and desperately saying ‘I’m so sorry’ repeatedly.

She knows she’s being dramatic, too much maybe and by her action she’s going to make things worse. But, she always despite those kind of man, the one who had slept with anyone irresponsibly and act like nothing happened and Taehyung in her eyes right now, is exactly that kind of man. She admits, it isn’t fair for Taehyung, he didn’t even had a chance to explain himself. But again, she still isn’t ready to face him and act normal like before.  

Wheein is on her way for her performance and once again her phone buzzes for the 30th times today…

“How long are you going to ignore him?”

Hwasa take a peek on Wheein’s phone.

“I don’t know….”

Wheein let a heavy sign.

“I am shock Jung Wheein, you guys both are so dramatic about this whole situation”

Said Moonbyul while chewing her dried fish snack.

“Yah unnie ! I’m not that dramatic!”

“You are, just admit it !”

This time Solar gets involved.

“Well, he has done lots of with lots of girls!”

“Look at you…You talked like you never had before…”

Wheein pout, she hates it when her member teases her but point a right thing.

“Okayyy ! I am being dramatic… Just … You know how much I hate those kind of mans, and I had terrible experience about it too... I just...I believe should be done with the people you love, not with random people…”

“Well, I agree with you, but people can have a lot of different opinion about different things, you know, and that include . He might not have the same point of view with you, but that doesn’t mean that you can brush him off like that. And yes I know in your eyes, he is being a jerk with those girls, but that doesn’t mean that all things he has done to you is him being a jerk. You said it yourself, he is nothing but a sweetheart to you…”

Solar said with serious tone.

“Woooooooo, what’s with you today unnie ??? You’re so cool and mature!”

Hwasa is so exited seeing the sudden mature side of her leader, well she is mature but she rarely shows it since all of them are so playful with each other.

“Aish ! You’re ruining the mood you know…”

Solar playfully hit Hwasa head and all of them laugh together.

“But seriously, Wheein-ah…I think you should at least give him a chance to explain…”

On the other hand, Kim Taehyung is not being himself for the past 2 days. He’s not bubbly as usual, he stays quiet for most of the day. He constantly making calls and keep typing on his phone. He gets really insecure when he’s away from his phone, he didn’t want to miss it when Wheein suddenly decide to call or text him, but so far it didn’t happen. He couldn’t get enough sleep and starting to lose appetite. He really thought this is over between them.

“You know…You look like a complete mess…”

Jimin said, looking at Taehyung who looks so miserable. Yes they’ve not been dating for a long time, but Jung Wheein surely could make him looks like he lost his world.

“Still no answer?”

Taehyung just weakly shake his head.

“Give her some more time, Tae…”

Jimin loves his best friend and he hates Wheein for making Taehyung like this. But, on the same time, he can’t blame her either… He too hates the player side of Kim Taehyung, he just glad that his best friend change for good.

“I guess I have no other option…”

Again, for the rest of the day, Taehyung keep insecurely checking on his phone. He’s trying his best to concentrate for his job, but sometimes he finds himself spacing out.

“Taehyung-ah, I know we’re not on camera right now, but we are sitting in the ‘artist seat’, the camera can record us at any time and not to mention, the fans, they might record us right now…”

RM whispers in Taehyung’s ear. They currently at ‘SBS Gayo Daejun 2016’and to worsen his day, Mamamoo is here too. Taehyung tried his best to be the ‘bubbly Kim Taehyung’ as usual, but as soon as he took a quick glance at his girl, he can’t cover his expression. On top of the day, Mamamoo apparently decide to perform near the ‘artist seat’, right in front of BTS and done an adlib about them too. Taehyung tried his best to enjoy the performance, he’s always been a fan of Mamamoo and his fans know that, it is definitely looks weird if he didn’t seems cheerful. But, he’s still trying his best to avoid looking at his girl, because it will make him down again. The saddest part for him is that, Wheein didn’t even bother to take a single glance at him the whole entire night. Little that he knows that Wheein is actually took a glance a couple time when he didn’t see, thinking the best way to talk to him for this entire situation. Jimin on the other hand notice their both action.

‘Looks like Jung Wheein are not that angry after all?’   

Jimin laugh at the two.

The show ended late and they both don’t get a chance to talk to each other. This frustrated the two of them. Wheein, who is feeling really guilty now, think really hard about having the right moment to talk to her boyfriend. She must be thinking too hard, so she doesn’t pay attention that she open the wrong van. Instead of opening her own, she open BTS’s van and make a quick eye contact with her boyfriend.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!”

She bows, apologizing to all of BTS member in the van then ran away. On the other hand, this little accident brighten up Taehyung day, after that eye contact, he’s pretty sure he still got a chance. And he is right, not long after that, he got a message he waited for.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Hey…I know it’s late, but can we talk?’

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED