What's up New York !

Little by Little

After that festival, Wheein and Taehyung got a lot closer. Wheein herself actually surprise that her introvert personality haven’t stand in the way, usually it’s hard for her to make friends, yes, friend….Even after almost a month  they got so close with each other, Wheein never wanted Taehyung more than friend. Well, sometimes she actually feel her heart flutters by the man words, but she just prevent herself to actually falling for him. As a pessimistic person, Wheein never thought Taehyung wanted something more, she just assumed that he’s the guy who’s friendly with everyone. On the other hand, Taehyung feel so frustrated, he know it’s only been a while, but it seems like they’re not going any further, Wheein treat him completely like a friend.

“Hyung….Is there something wrong with me ?”

Taehyung look at Jin desperately.

“And you just notice that there are so many things which are so wrong about you…..”

Jin said calmly while cooking the breakfast , didn’t even bother the younger boy.

“Hyungggg, seriously….I need help here….”

“Why ? Are you finally getting rejection from a girl ? It’s really driving me crazy you can flirt with any girl you want….What would you become, huh ?”

“Hyung….”

“And not to mention she’s almost like Moonbyul’s little sister…If you actually can get her and playing with her heart, I’ll get hit !”

Jin shakes his head imagining if anything like that actually happen. He’s been friends with Moonbyul for a while and it’s scares him because the girl’s strength is no joke.

“I’m not playing with her, Hyung…I think I really fell in love with her….”

Jin let a little laugh, he finds it funny to see Taehyung whom is usually great with girls now in a confusion just because of Jung Wheein.

“Ask her out then…. What’s so hard about that ?”

“I…I wanted to…But I just….I guess I don’t have any guts to do that…”

Now Jin just burst out laughing, he found Taehyung act is really cute and funny.

“Man ! Ask her out right now ! You’re making a big fuss of this and you actually did nothing ?!”  

“I can’t ! What if she s---“

“Just ask her out !!!”

“FINE ! Just let me figure the nicest way to asked her, there’s never been a right moment….”

Then Taehyung grab a plate of Jin’s Kimchi fried rice and eat it calmly.

“Yah !”

Jin feels frustrated about the young man act.

“What ? I’ll think about it while eating….”

Jin just shake his head, disbelieve while Taehyung is actually in his deep though.

[2 days later]

Today BTS they have a flight to New York to attend KCON, and lucky for Taehyung, Mamamoo will be there too. That’s why the young boy seems so excited since early in the morning.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Wheein-ah’

Image result for line sticker wink

‘What time is your flight ?’

‘In 9 AM’

‘I’m at the airport now’

‘When is yours?’

Looking at Wheein’s answer, Taehyung actually feel really disappointed because they’re not going to be in the same flight. They young boy thought they would, so he already dress up nicely. He’s blaming his stupid mind for not asking days ago.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘In 12 AM’

‘Wasn’t all the artist suppose to be in the same flight ?”

‘Yes’

‘But we’re going to shoot an episode of Showtime’

‘So we have to leave early’

Image result for line sticker irritated

‘Woah…you guys have no rest at all’

‘Aren’t you tired?’

‘A rising star Mamamoo’

‘kekekeke’

‘Of course not !’

‘We’re playing anyway…’

‘I think I’ll be fun…’

Image result for line sticker party

Taehyung feel kinda worried for the girl, she’s working all the time and never had a time to rest. Well, he’s schedule is like that too, but he eats like there’s no tomorrow.  Never come to his mind how a small and skinny girl like Jung Wheein can bare that without getting sick.

[LINE Chatroom]

 ‘Anyway, I need to go now’

‘Have to turn off my phone’

‘You need to go already ?’

Related image

‘Safe flight, Ms. Jung…’

‘You too, Mr.Kim’

Related image

‘See you soon’

 

They haven’t date each other yet, but Taehyung feel like he’s going to miss her a lot. People might think he’s exaggerating, but it’s a 14 hours long flight, how can he not miss the girl he talks to everyday. What he doesn’t know is that Wheein actually feels the same way.

“When are you two going to be officially dating anyway…”

Said Hwasa, peeking at Wheein’s phone.

“Yah ! Why are you always peeking at my phone when I can’t do that with yours ! “

“Because mine is privacy”

“Mine’s too !”

“But you’re making people curious because you’re smiling all by yourself like an idiot. Seriously when will you two start dating anyway!”

Hwasa scream frustratedly. Because a lot of people are staring at her she keep her voice down.

“I’m serious… He seems to like you and I know for sure you like him too…”

“We’re just friend, Hyejin-ah…”

Actually Wheein is blushing right now thinking about what will happen if he actually likes her. But again, her pessimistic side just come out of the way.

“Eyyy, you both are surely more that friend ! You know Jin said that lately V-ssi always smiling by himself and later he found out that he’s texting with you. “

Moonbyul join their conversation excitedly. She always finds it fun to tease the second maknae.

“Unnieeeee….Why are you doing this…”

Wheein face turn red.

“Look ! You do like him ! Omo ! Look how red your face is !”

This time Solar found it exciting too to teased the girl, all three of them found it interesting to  teased Jung Wheein so they don’t even care anymore that people actually staring at them weirdly.

‘Ah Jung Wheein ! You can’t do this ! You can’t have feeling for him ! Calm your heart down !’

Wheein keep screaming to herself but she can’t control it anymore. Every time she try to deny it, her feeling just grow bigger and bigger.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS : Thank you guys for all the support ><, I'll work hard :)