University Festival

Little by Little

{BTS Dorm}

Taehyung keep wondering why did he tell her he wants to come to her performance. Well, he does, but it doesn’t mean that he has to tell her about it. He should’ve been watch the performance secretly.

“Aghhh ! Am I crazy ???? I make it too obvious !!!”

He scream while rolling crazily in his bed. Thank god his roommate, Min Suga is a heavy sleeper, if he’s not, Taehyung going to be in a big trouble.

“Yah ! you’re going to wake everyone up !”

Jimin open the door with the sleepy eyes.

“JIMIN ! Help me pleaseeee !”

“Yah ! You’re going to wake Yoongi hyung ! Let’s just talk in the living room…”

Said Jimin, whispering. Then the two young boys headed to the living room.

“Park Jimin ! You gotta help me !”

“Help you with what?”

“ I told Wheein that I’ll go watch her tonight at Hansei university ! We’re not even close ! She must think I’m crazy!”

Jimin giggle a little about how stupid can his best friend be.

“Calm down, men! I though you kill someone or something like that ! And girls is the best thing you can handle anyway, why are you freaking out for this girl ?”

“She’s different! You know I always have a big crush on her !”

“I know that… But is still don’t understand… If you’re able to get closer with her, will you date her ?”

“I-I…I…”                                                                            

Taehyung can’t answer the question. Seems like deep in his heart he do want to date Wheein, unlike the other girls he flirt around when he get bored.

“You do want to date her ! What are you thinking Kim Taehyung ! You’re an idol and idols can’t date !”

“I know…. It’s just…It’s just...Since the first time I meet her, she always caught my eyes, and now I’ve fallen to her even more… And I can’t screw this up !”

“You’re being delusional, you know that? What happen then if you guys date each--- Yah ! Kim Taehyung ! Are you listening to me ?”

Jimin look annoyed when he found his best friend just busy with his phone and not listening to a single word he said.

“Then it’s all set ! You’re coming with me tonight !”

Taehyung smile brightly.

“What ?! Are you crazy ?!”

“I don’t want to make it obvious though….Just come with me please!”

“NO!”

“Whyyy ???? You’re a fan of Mamamoo ! Why can’t you go with me !”

Taehyung whined cutely to Jimin who’s looking irritated by the later behavior.

“Because unlike you, I have no interest in seducing girl…”

“Come on Jimin ! You’re going to make me a liar if you don’t come !”

“A Liar ???”

“Yep ! I told Wheein I would come with you tonight ! “

“What ?!!! This little--- Eughh why are you always dragging me into all your trouble and crazy plans…”

“Pleaseeeeee….”

Taehyung act cutely.

“Fine I’ll go ! What time does it starts ?”

“7PM ! PARK JIMINN ! You’re a life saver !!!”

Taehyung tried to kiss his check, which is quickly refuse by the other guy.

 

{That night, in Hansei University}

“Wheein-ah… Is he really gonna come here ?”

Wheein sigh deeply to the leader question.

“I don’t know unnie…”

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Taehyung-ssi’

‘Are you really gonna come tonight ?’

‘Do you want me to come ?’

‘How touching…’

‘I told you, I will come with Jimin…’

‘And drop the formality already…’

‘We’re the same age friend, remember ?’

‘kekekekeke’

‘And the lie continues…’

‘How can a busy man like you come here anyway?’

 

Wheein waited for the reply anxiously. She actually kinda hope his words is true, but she decided to face the reality . He’s a big idol and like she mentioned earlier, he’s a very busy man, there’s no way he would come to this small event, why would he anyway ?

“Wheein-ah… it’s time to go on stage… Don’t think about it too much, okay ?”

Moonbyul tap her on her shoulder. Wheein just give the older a little smile and clear her mind.

‘Okay Jung Wheein…You gotta back to reality…Stop thinking about him and focus on your performance’

She said to herself. After calming herself down, she went on stage and performing smoothly. Actually during the second song, she spotted two man with a sunglasses, hat, and masked on, wearing all black clothes, but, she didn’t think much about it and continue to do her things.

“Waaa !!! You guys are so cool !”

Wheein almost scream when she saw the two man she spotted earlier screaming and clapping in front of her. Then, they open their cap, sunglasses and mask. Wheein gasped shockingly, she just couldn’t believe what she see in her own eyes.

“How can you…”

“I told you I’m gonna come ! I’m a big Mamamoo Fan ! Well, we are !”

Taehyung and Jimin give Wheein a big smile.

“Oh ! Annyeonghaseyo !”

Hyejin, Solar and Moonbyul bow to greet their sunbae.

 “Woah, drop the formalities please, we’re younger than you, Noona…Ah, except for Hwasa, I think we’re on the same age, right ?”

“Ne, you’re right…”

Hwasa still fascinated about the two young men. BTS is one of her favorite and see them so close like this is kinda like a dream to her.

“What are you doing here, sunbaenim ?”

Hwasa asked. Even though she already knew it from Wheein, she just play dumb.

“Didn’t Wheein tell you? We’re a big fan of you guys and we’re free today, so we decided to come and watch you guys. “

“A-Ah…Thank you…We’re so honored….”

Solar bows politely to the two young boys.

“And we bring foods ! You guys must be hungry !”

Taehyung scream excitedly due to the awkwardness.

“A-Ahhh, you don’t have to…”

“It’s okay, it’s nothing much….We should bring you something, right ??”

Jimin smile while handing the plastic bag full of foods to Solar.

Then Taehyung and Jimin joined Mamamoo in their waiting room, eating the foods they brought. They Taechatted for a while and it seems like they’re getting closer with each other, including Taehyung and Wheein…..

 

TO BE CONTINUED