April 17, 2017

Little by Little

Tomorrow is Wheein’s Birthday (April 17). She didn’t have much going on for tomorrow besides shooting a V App broadcast, and Taehyung is actually on his break from his concert, so they decide to spend a day together. She’s really excited to see him, but what she didn’t know is Taehyung has been planning an event for her birthday.

10.30 PM

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Jung Wheein’

‘Did you finish your schedule yet?’

‘Yeah…I’m heading back now…’

‘I’ll get some sleep in the car’

‘It’s a long drive anyway’

‘Okayy’

‘Sleep well, Ms. Jung’

‘Text me when you arrive at your apartment’

‘I will’

‘kekekkekeke’

 

He texted her like usual, but what she didn’t know is, Taehyung is actually already in her apartment. No, he’s not being creepy or anything, he already knows her passcode. He’s just there to decorate her apartment, and place everything like he planned.

“How do you think, Ggomo ? Will your mom likes it ?”

He said, talking to Wheein’s cat. He took a last glance on the room.

“I think it’s perfect…”

He smile happily, then took out Wheein’s favorite cake from the box, not to forget to stick in some candles.

After making sure everything is fine, he then text Hwasa.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Hyejin-ssi’

‘I’m done here’

‘Where are you guys right now?’

‘We’re arriving at our company’

‘Our CEO wants to talk about something’

‘Just stay where you are…’

‘Unnies and I will head there as soon as we could’

‘Okayy’

‘Wheein doesn’t have a clue, right?’

‘Yeah, I think she didn’t suspect anything’

‘Thank you for trying your best to make her happy’

‘Always kekekeke’

 

Last night, he texted everything about his plan to Hwasa. Then Hwasa told Solar and Moonbyul.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Tae’

‘I can’t go home’

‘Our company called’

Hasil gambar untuk line sticker  cry

‘Really?’

‘Are you okay?’

‘Did you get in any trouble?’

‘I don’t know’

‘Just sleep first, okay?

‘I’ll wait’

‘I’m not sleepy anyway’

 

If they’re sleeping separately, it’s actually become Taehyung’s habit to wait for her to arrive home first before he falls asleep. But of course tonight he’s not asleep for a different reason.

He waits patiently in her couch, patting Wheein’s cat and sometimes talk to him.

00.00 AM, Wheein’s Birthday

[LINE Chatroom]

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHEEIN-AH !’

Hasil gambar untuk line sticker celebrate

‘Stay healthy, stay safe’

‘I want you to always be happy’

‘And I want you to always be mine’

‘kekekekeke’

‘I want you to know that you can always

talk to me, about anything’

‘I will always be there for you’

 

Taehyung texted a bunch of couple things, mostly wishes for her but he still got no reply.

00.30 AM

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Thank you, Tae’

‘You’re too sweet’

Gambar terkait

‘kekekekkeke’

‘Sorry for the late reply’

‘I’m just finished’

‘Is everything okay?’

‘You didn’t get any trouble in your

birthday, right?’

‘Apparently he just wanted to talk about

our comeback’

Hasil gambar untuk line sticker shock

‘I almost got a heart attack’

‘I mean he can talk about it tomorrow’

‘I thought we did something wrong’

‘Kekekkekke’

‘Maybe he’s just exited for your comeback?’

‘he did look exited to hear about

our development’

 

“Wheein- ah ! I almost forgot, Happy Birthday !”

“Oh, CEO-nim… Thank you…”

Wheein bow politely to a middle-age man in front of her.

“You must be tired, go home and get some rest…”

“I will, I’m just waiting for the others…”

Wheein is confusedly looking around to find no sign of the other members.

“They went home already…They didn’t say goodbye ?”

“Ohh, maybe I didn’t hear them… I’ll go then, CEO-nim… Have a good sleep”

She bow politely once again then storm off.

‘It’s weird, why didn’t they say goodbye? And it is my freaking birthday! Did they forget?!’

Lost in her thought, in no time Wheein is already arrived in her apartment.

“Happy birthday to you…Happy birthday to you…”

As soon as she opens the door, she’s greeted by her members and Taehyung singing her “Happy Birthday”.

“GOD! You guys scare me for a second!”

Then she thanks all of them and then they sing “Happy Birthday” once again.

After that they all sit comfortably in the dining table.  

“Wheein-ah…Kim Taehyung plans all of this…”

Moonbyul said while eating cake.

“Ah really? Thank you, Tae…”

Unlike usual, she just awkwardly touches Taeyung’s hand.

“Yah Wheein-ah !  He did all of this for you…At least give him a kiss or something…”

Solar provoke.

“Aghh Unnie ! What are you talking about ?!”

Wheein face turns bright red. Yes, they kissed before but she feels embarrass to do it in front of her members.

“Come on… Yongsun-unnie is not wrong..”

Wheein and Taehyung both turn red, but of course deep inside he’s enjoying this. He can’t help but smile brightly.

“Come on, Wheein-ah… He’s waiting…”

The members grin happily. Then Wheein place a quick kiss on Taehyung’s cheek.  

“Thank you, I love you…”

Solar, Hwasa and Moonbyul clap and laugh happily. Then they chat for a while, basically they’re spilling Wheein’s secret to Taehyung. She of course whines and protest all the time, but Mamamoo members surely have no mercy.

“Okay Taehyung, since you asked many questions to us, can I ask something to you ?”

“Oh…sure, Yongsung noona…”

“What do you loves about Wheein ?”

Solar’s question kinda shocked the couple.

“Unieee, what kind of question is thattt ???”

Wheein can’t help but to feel shy and Taehyung finds it cute.

“Well, as you can see, she’s beautiful… But i feel for her because even though she’s easily shy and can’t express her feeling well, her act, even her smallest act still shows how caring she is. She always listens to everything that I said, even though sometimes it doesn’t make any sense. Wheein always make me smile, I know it might sound exaggerating, but every time I see her, i feel like my tiredness gets lift up. I also love when she’s working hard on her job and even though she’s doing perfectly fine, she’s still trying to improve herself. She’s cute, charming and everything I ever need of.”

He said this while kept staring at Wheein’s blushing face. Then they stay silence for a while. On the other hand, Mamamoo member seems happy with his answer.

“Well, I think it’s time for us to go home! We’ll give you two some privacy, Enjoy your time…And Taehyung… Thank you for loving our Wheepup sincerely…”

Then they storm off.

“It’s finally just us…”

He pulls her into a hug.

“I really miss you, Wheein-ah…. Happy birthday once again”

He kisses the top of her head.

“I miss you too, Tae…Thank you for coming over and do all of this… about the things you said, you don’t have to do that…In front of my members, I mean I d—“

“I really mean every words of it, Wheein-ah…”

Her face turns bright red once again. Then suddenly, she places a long kiss on Taehyung’s lips.

“I don’t think I could ask for anyone better by my side… Thank you, Tae… for everything… Thank you for loving someone like me…”

 

TO BE CONTINUED