An Ex-Boyfriend

Little by Little

As Sanggyun hear a word ‘boyfriend’, he freeze for a moment, then look at Tae with a mysterious look.

“I... I come here to make things up to you...Guess I’m too late for that huh?”

He bitterly smile

“Sanggyun-ah…I’m sorry…It’s…”

“No, don’t be…It’s not your fault…I’m the one who hurt you, the one who called it off back then…Who am I to expect you to wait for me? Unlike your Mr. Boyfriend and of course, you, I’m so unsuccessful with my career, I am such a looser comparing to you guys… ”

“Sanggyun-ah…That’s not true…You worked your off”

The girl higher her tone desperately, she know how much the man dedicated his life for his career.

“I worked hard, but not good enough, Wheein-ah…”

Wheein just stay silent looking at the man, she cannot say a word.  She still care for him, of course, he’s been in her life for 4 years. They went through everything together… It’s just she doesn’t love him like she used to.  

“Anyway… Gotta go…Congratulation on your comeback stage… Don’t forget to eat well…”

He storm off quickly.

Tae who obviously don’t move a bit in the whole situation try to seek some explanation from the girl, but as soon as he saw tears streaming down her eyes, he completely forget the whole idea.

“H-Hey…Wheein-ah…Don’t cry…Please…”

He quickly pulls her into a warm hug.

“You’re going to ruin your make up for the show you know…”

Wheein giggled. She finally stopped from crying.

“Are you okay?”

Tae look at his girl worriedly. This is the first time she’s showing him her weak side.

“Yeah…It’s just…He’s been there, Tae…He’s been there in the lowest part of my life….He’s there when I needed him and from the look on his eyes, I know he needs me. It’s just…I am not in loved with him anymore, the feeling just gone completely and it makes me feel so guilty.”

Tae her hair softly and smile at her.

“I know… But sometimes, you can’t make everyone happy, Wheein-ah…You’re not a super woman..”

“I wish I am….”

He chuckles at the girl’s words, for the first time ever he though her words are so childish and he’s glad that he’s not the one who is growing up in this relationship.

“So you’re not mad?”

“Why would I be?”

“Well, looking on the way you ‘behave’ on the sets…”

Wheein roll her eyes.

”Hey ! Okay I admit I was a little bit crazy…”

“A little bit, Mr. Kim? Only a little bit?”

“Fine ! I was crazy…You cannot let that go, huh ?”

“No, Sir…No can do…”

She pinches his nose.

“Ouch…What a—“

Suddenly Tae phone ring.

“Well, It’s my manager….I guess I have to go…See you tonight ?”

“Okay…See you tonight…”

As she smiled, he quickly storm off.

“Wow…Look at how fast he go…I kinda hope for something more…”

She though, disappointed.

On the way out, Taehyung was stopped by….of course no other than Kim Sanggyun.

“Whoah dude…Kinda in the middle of a hurry here…”

“I know you’re a busy man…But can we talk for a sec?”

Taehyung sighed…He’s not trying to be rude or something, but he cannot face the man now, especially when he actually emotionally still feel threatened by his girl’s ex.

“Look man…It is over between you and her…You should just fa—“

“I’m not going to try to win her back or compete with you…”

Sanggyun stayed silence for a moment

“Just…Take care of her okay ?”

“Huh ? Why woul---“

“Look man…I know your reputation, ‘the player Kim Taehyung’… I hope you’re not playing with her heart or I swear to God I’ll kill you…”

Wheein’s ex-boyfriend grab Taehyung collar tightly  

“Whoah…Okay dude ! I swear I’m not playing with her…I do care for her…”

He let go of Taehyung.

“Then take care of her… I see the look in her eyes when she sees you… She’s happy…Don’t ever take her smile away… She’s the type of girl who will keep her problems by herself… And that’s why you needed to be there for her all the time…”

“I will…”

“Then I’ll see you when I see you, Kim Taehyung…”

Then Kim Sanggyun storm off.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

ps.

sorry for the super late update guys...I just started my first year of university and i've been so busy with everything...Thank you for your love and support.