Let's talk

Little by Little

Taehyung is waiting impatiently on his couch. He’s thinking really hard about the best way to explain the situation to her. Wheein will be in BTS apartment soon, after dropping off her member.

‘Oh my god, I need to calm myself down’

Just as Tae talks to himself, the door rang. He immediately opens the door.

“Hey”

She greets him with smile, showing her dimple. This simple act really melts Taehyung down, he always loves her smile and seeing it after a while make him wanted to hug her so bad. But He endures it, realizing the whole situation.

“Hey… I already told the other member, so they went out for a while…”

“They didn’t have to, you know…”

Wheein feels bad for .

“They wanted to give us some space…”

The couple takes a seat at the couch and the awkward atmosphere fills the room.

“Look, before anything, I’m so sorry Wheein ah, I know I probably said it a hundred times, but I really mean it…”

Taehyung breaks the silence. He looks at her with an apologetic looks. Just then she notices, he doesn’t look like regular bubbly Kim Taehyung… She realizes how hurt he must be and her gaze towards him turn softer.

“Ani... I mean, I’ll be lying if I said I’m not hurt by that fact, but I am exaggerating the whole situation…I’m sorry I ignored you, I guess I’m only thinking about myself and hurt you… I just, i have a bad experience about ‘one night stand’ type of man and I’m blindly looked at you that way… It is not fair for you, you’ve been amazingly nice and caring to me, I know you’re not like those mans.”

Now Wheein feels like a horrible person.

“I am… I mean I was that kind of man… I used to do that… Done a lot of a one night stand, leave like nothing ever happened, you’re not wrong. I dated a lot of girls too, not because I like them, but because I know I can. I hurt a lot of people and honestly back then, I don’t feel guilty at all…But it’s different with you, I can’t even bear the thought of hurting you…I won’t ever do anything like that, not to you...”

“I know…I trust you…”

Said Wheein, not even sounds mad anymore. She herself even finds it surprising… she’s not that kind of person who get angry easily and when she did, she can’t forgive that easily either. But with him, she does get angry easily and weirdly by hearing a simple sweet word from him, she could easily forget everything like nothing ever happened.

On the other hand, Taehyung feels relieve. He pulls her into a sudden hug and she gladly accepts it, even tighten her grip.

“Eugh… I swear to god I really want to kick your for those girls…”

She let go of him and punch his shoulder.

“Ouch…Okaayyy I admit I deserve that…”

“It’s really weird that I always found new sides of me when I’m with you… I mean, in a good way tho…”

“I guess that’s what loves do to people, isn’t it ?”

He wraps his hand to her shoulder and put her closer.

“We’ve only been dating for 3 month and causing lots of drama…I guess calling it love is too soon you know…”

She chuckles.

“Maybe… But I’m sure you’re the only one that can make me feels like this…”

Tae kiss a top of her head, smelling the nice scent of her shampoo.

“Me too, Tae...”

She lean her head to his shoulder and close her eyes.

“Ah!”

Taehyung suddenly pulls away.

“What? You’re definitely ruining the mood, you know…”

She pouts and rolls her eyes.

“You have to tell me that story!”

“What story???”

“Why you hate one night stand so much?”

“Seriously? You’re ruining the mood just for that? “

Once again she rolls her eyes.

“You HAVE to tell me, pleaseee”

Taehyung whined like a child and she finds him too cute to resist.

“Alright...Well t---“

“YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! ARE YOU DONE? ”

Suddenly the door opens loudly by Kim Hoseok, and then he enters the room, followed by the other members.

“Good, you guys worked it out! Now if you excuse me, I’m going to watch TV…”

Min Yoongi just budges in and sits beside them.

“Yah! Hyung! We’re talking right here!”

“It’s okay Tae… I have to go anyway, I have schedule early in the morning”

“Oh okay…I’ll walk you out then…”

Taehyung looks kinda disappointed, the fight makes him clingier to her and honestly he wants to spend more time with her.

“Where’s your car?”

“Emmmm… Manager unnie drop me here, but I told her not to stay… She looks really tired… I’ll just go grab a taxi…”

Yes, her manager knows all about her and Taehyung. Well, her company does allow her to date, but she need to date secretly… So she doesn’t get the point about hiding it from her manager.

“What?! It’s 2 AM …It’s dangerous…”

“I am a full grown up women, you know ?  I think I’ll be fine…”

She laughs, finding the overly worried Kim Taehyung is cute.

“I’ll go with you then…”

“Tae… Your house is literally right there…Plus you look like you need some sleep… Look at those eye bags"  

“Okay first of all, whether you like it or not, I’ll still go with you… I can’t let you ride a taxi alone at 2AM, no freaking way…. And you know you’re the one who’s causing this eye bags right?”

Again, Jung Wheein laugh, once again showing her one side dimple Taehyung always love about.

“Fine then…”

Just like that, they ride a taxi together to Wheein’s house.

“Earlier… The one night stand story…”

“You cannot just let that go huh?”

“No can’t do, Ms. Jung !”  

He pinches her cheek, finding the annoyed girl cute.

“Alright, But promise you won’t overreacted on this ?”

“I won’t…”

“Okay then, there’s this one guy... We’ve been friend for a while back then, I admit, I have a feeling for him, so one day when he asked me out I got so excited. So basically, we went on a date, and the date went so well...I am so foolish to sure that I’m in love with him, so we slept together. The next day, I woke up before him, making him a breakfast and all, expecting a future ahead of us. Then, when he woke up, he got so surprise, he said he thought it was a ‘no-strings-attached ’ and basically ran away, never to be heard by me again. Well, I admit I’m the one who’s imagining everything, but it is my freaking first time and it just went like that…”

Hearing that story, Taehyung could feel his heart burning with anger.

‘GOD I SWEAR I’LL KILL HIM ! What kind of guy would do something like that to her ?!!!’

Then he realized, back then he acted the same way like the guy in the story…

“God, i am a complete jerk…”

“What ? That guy is definitely not you, Tae …”

“I know… What I mean is I totally get it…The reason you got so freaked out about the whole thing…You got hurt and I’m so sorry for that, you don’t deserve to be treated like that…”

He holds her hand tightly, promising to himself that he’ll never hurt her in the future…

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

-------------- ||---------------- 

I'm sorry if the story is getting boring... Please kindly leave any suggestion in the comment