Spring Day MV

Little by Little

After that last fight, their relationship works pretty well. It wasn’t as dramatic as before, they cool down a little, and basically they’re just enjoying the love in the air. Well, nothing much happened too. After those fight, they celebrate Taehyung’s birthday in 30th  of December, and then they couldn’t see each other often since both very busy

 [LINE Chatroom]

‘Good morning Ms. Jung'

Hasil gambar untuk bts v selfie 2016

 

 ‘Kekekke’

‘Good morning Mr. Kim’

‘Did you sleep well last night?’

 ‘Of course!’

‘It’s because I dreamt of you’

‘kekekekekeke’

Hasil gambar untuk line shy stickers

 

 

‘What the hell, Tae’

‘It was REALLY CHEESY!’

‘kekekkekekekeke’

‘What are you doing right now?’

‘Just finished doing my make-up’

‘We’re doing our concert DVD introduction

 

‘Take a picture for me ?’

‘I miss you’

Hasil gambar untuk line love stickers

 

‘NO’

‘Ahhhhh’

‘WHYYYYY’

Hasil gambar untuk line cry stickers

 

‘That’s for being so cheesy’

 

Of course she’s playing with him, but being impatient, he immediately calls her on video mode. She gladly picks it up.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

She laughs loudly as soon as she sees him pouting

“You’re so mean, you know that”

 “You love me tho…”

Wheein stick her tongue out.

“Geezzz, well to be fair… you love me too…”

He rolls his eyes, which make Wheein laugh.

“You don’t sound so good… Are you okay ?”

Even though they’re being playful, Wheein did notice his nasal voice and it got her worried.

“Yeah… It’s just a common cold…”

“You’re shooting your music video in like 4 hours…”

“I know… I’ll be okay tho, don’t worry….”

‘Wheein-ssi we’ll start in 2 minutes….’

A staff told her to get ready…

“Gosh…I guess I should go now, Tae… Please… Take some medicine and don’t skip meals…Take care of your health for god shake…”

Wheein said in a worry tone.

“Yes Mom, I will…”

“Promise me you will, okay? I gotta go, I love you..”

“I will, Ms. Jung… Love you too…”

 Then the call ended.

Jung Wheein is really want to go to Taehyung’s dorm, take care of him or at least cook him some meal, but she can’t. Her schedule doesn’t allow her to do so and she feels so frustrate about it. At least what she can do is ask her manager to buy some soup and medicine, and then deliver it to Taehyung.

“Thank you so much, unnie! You’re the best…”

Said Wheein to her manager before doing what she’s asked for.

“You know, sometimes you can be quite troublesome…”

Even though her manager said that, she still did what she asked for… She delivers the soup and medicine safely to Kim Taehyung.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘I’ll eat well, Wheein-ah’

533

‘Thank you’

‘Don’t forget to take your medicine after you done’

‘Take the meds to the set too, okay ?’

 ‘okay Ms. Jung’

 ‘Love you’

 

 Lately, he said ‘I love you’ a lot. Maybe it seems like he didn’t means it, but he really did. Every day, he seems to love her more and more.

“Sometimes you make me jealous you know…”

Jin said to Taehyung who’s happily eating his soup.

“You should go get yourself a girl, hyung…”

“Can I borrow your girlfriend for a day ?”

He said again jokingly

“NOOO Absolutely not ! She’s mine ! Go get your own”

Taehyung said cutely with foods inside his mouth.

“Geez! What an overprotective man!”

Taehyung continue to eat his food, not even bothering Jin. After that he went to his ‘Spring Day’ music video filming. The filming went well, but they filmed mostly in outdoor, so Taehyung’s cold gotten worst.

 

[LINE Chatroom]

‘You’re filming outdoor ???’

‘It’s freezing cold outside !’

‘Are you okay ?’

‘Kekekekekeke’

‘Thank you for worrying me, Ms. Jung..’

‘I’m fine’

 

Tae lied, he knows he shouldn’t, but he just doesn’t want to make his girlfriend more worry.  But, he still can’t fool Wheein.

‘How can he be fine when he’s standing in an open freezing air for hours long ?!’

 

 [LINE Chatroom]

‘I’ll be finished at 8 P.M’

‘Share your location’

‘Where will you be filming at that time ?’

 

‘You’ll come ?’

‘We’re moving now’

‘I’ll share the location once I get there’

‘But if you’re tired, don’t come here okay?’

 

Being obedient, Tae share his location as soon as he gets there. Wheein on the other hand, heading there quickly after her schedule finished.

“Hey you’re here !”

Taehyung smile happily as soon as he saw Wheein. He helps Wheein carrying her stuff, which contain a bunch of hotpack and a lot of hot coffee.

“Why did you bring so many ???”

“Well, I’m not sure how much are the staff here.. . I brought them coffee….Anyway how are you feeling? Any better?”

Wheein touch his forehead.

“Gosh tae, you got a fever…”

“It’s okay…I’m good since you’re here…”

Tae put everything on the table and his empty hands pull her into a hug.

“I miss you, Wheein-ah”

“T-Tae… everyone is looking at us”

Wheein miss Taehyung too, but as a shy person, she feels uncomfortable hugging with her boyfriend while there are peoples staring at her. So she pushes him away.

“Ahhhh waeeee…. Gwenchana, they can look, I don’t care….”

Taehyung whine like a child.

“I m—“

“Ohhh Wheein-ssi”

Jin greets Wheein.

“Ah, annyeonghaseo…”

Wheein shyly bow to him.

“You’re kinda interrupting something here hyung…”

Tae hug her from behind, making his girlfriend gets shy even more. Well, Tae is always clingy to Wheein, but usually he behaves when there are a lot of people around them. Maybe it’s because he’s sick, or maybe he just misses her so much.

“Aishhhh, FiNE I’ll leave…Wheein-ssi, tell Moonbyul I say hi okay ?”

“Ne, sunbaenim…”

Once again she bows when Jin leaves. 

“You’re too cute when you’re shy, you know that ?”

“ Stop teasing meee, will you ? I came here because I’m worried sick about you…”

She punches his shoulders lightly.

“I know…Thank you…You must be tired…”

He brushes her hair then pinches her check lightly. What shock her is that his hand is so cold.

“Tae are you cold?”

She quickly grabs his hands.

“A little maybe ?”

Wheein takes a hotpack from her bag and gives it to Tae.

“I don’t want that”

He cutely opens both of his arms, asking for a hug.

“Finee…”

She gave up. She’s still shy, but she’ll do it if it makes Taehyung feels better. They hug for a while until Taehyung called for filming.

“I’ll be back, wait here, okay ?”

She sits around the MV set, surrounded by BTS staff.

“Well, she comes again… Shouldn’t Tae get sick of her already?”

“You’re right…It’s been too long…What’s so good about her tho, she’s not even pretty and she’s not that famous…”

Even though Wheein makes it look like she didn’t hear a thing, she could clearly hear the female staffs gossiping and whispering things about her.

“Well, maybe Taehyung just looking for a chance to take advantage of her ?”

“I guess so… He’ll throw her soon…”

“Yeah… It’s a pity tho, she seems to sincerely love him…But, well that’s what you get when you’re overconfidence… Who does she thinks she is anyway? There’s no way Taehyung loves her, even for a little bit… She’s so naïve..”

Wheein feels like she wants to go home right away. She knows she can’t make everybody to like her, but hearing hateful comments about her makes her want to cry so badly.

“Taehyung-ah ! Let me fix your hair…”

Taehyung is suddenly appear out of nowhere and one of them quickly fixing his hair It is a normal thing to do, but the weird thing is that she’s being super touchy with him. Even, she glares at Wheein and makes sure she gives Wheein a clear image that she has a big crush on him. 

“My hair is done, please stop touching me…”

Taehyung said to the staff coldly. Usually he’s being nice to every person he met, but not this time.

“And stop saying bad things about my girlfriend.  There’s no way I’m going to take an advantage of her. I love her so much, she’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever met and unlike all of you, she’s beautiful on the inside too…”

To her surprise, he heard all of it… His cold glare and firm words successfully silence them all.

“Are you okay ?”

Taehyung asked Wheein, worrying that the staff words hurt her too much.

“I’m so sorry you have to hear any of that….”

“I’m fine, Tae… Thank you for standing up for me. “

Yes, Wheein is hurt by those words, but seeing Taehyung on her side makes her so relieves and thankful.

“Of course… I’ll always have your back…”

 

TO BE CONTINUED