Los Angeles Tour

Little by Little

Wheein and Taehyung rarely see each other, only a couple times after the MV shooting. They can’t even see each other on Valentine’s Day. They’re getting more famous now, especially BTS who’s been holding “Wings Tour” around the world. Fortunately, Mamamoo got a little break, so they all decided to go on vacation separately. Wheein uses this chance to go on vacation with her friends to LA for 2 weeks, but she couldn’t help to also see Taehyung. BTS is going to visit Anaheim in March 30 for their concert on the 1st and 2nd of April, so she decided to spend her last 2 days in LA with Taehyung.  

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Wheein-ah’

‘I’m arriving at the hotel now’

‘Where are you ?’

‘I’m still with my friends’

‘I’ll be there soon’

‘You must be tired tho’

‘Just sleep first, Tae’

 

So, even though they rarely see each other, they have this new habit which is sleeping together. No, it’s not what you think it is, they literally just sleep. This new habit starts when Taehyung found out his girlfriend often finds it hard to sleep ever since she’s living alone. It’s because since she’s a little kid, she used to sleep next to her grandmother so she’s not used to sleeping alone. This makes Taehyung come over to sleep in Wheein’s place every time he can. Turns out this habit, not only helps Wheein, but it also helps Taehyung. Lately, he’s having insomnia and sleeping with his girlfriend is surprisingly helpful. That’s why this time they decided to stay in the same room this time.

 

[LINE Chatroom]

‘I can’t sleep tho T__T’

Gambar terkait

‘Where are you ?’

‘kekekkeke’

‘Did you miss me that much, Mr.Kim?’

‘I’m heading back to the hotel now’

 

It took an hour for Wheein to arrive at the hotel. Taehyung already finished showering and he’s waiting patiently with his pajamas on.

“Hey, you’re finally here… I miss you..”

He quickly got out of bed and hugs her tightly, but the first thing he notices is the strong scent of alcohol.

“Have you been drinking?”

“Yeah, sorry about that… I’ll take a shower first, okay?”

Taehyung loves Wheein so much, but her passion for alcohol definitely bothers him. Taehyung enjoys drinking even though his tolerance is low, so he didn’t mind about her drinking too. What bother him is because of her high tolerance, sometimes she’s drinking too much and it worries him because it’s not good for her health.

“How much did you drink, Wheein-ah ?”

He asked as soon as she finished showering.

“Hemmmm… I didn’t count sorry…”

She casually got up next to him.

“Wheein-ah… You can drink alcohol whenever and wherever you like, but please take care of your own health…”

He said softly, not wanting to pick a fight with her.

“Okay…I’m sorry… I guess I get too overwhelmed ….”

“It’s fine… Just promise me you’ll drink responsibly, okay ?”

“Okay, Mr. Kim”

She wraps her arms around his shoulders tightly and kisses his cheek.

“Thank you for always looking out for me… I love you…”

“I love you too… But I think it’s time for bed… We’re going to Disneyland tomorrow, remember?”

“You really sound like my mother you know…”

Even though she’s teasing him, she still listens to his words. She comfortably sneaks into Taehyung’s arm and they both fall asleep quickly.

 

March 31, 2017

“Disneyland!!! I can’t believe we’re going to Disneyland!”

Taehyung said excitedly while getting ready. Wheein giggle seeing her boyfriend acting like an 8 years old child. 

“Come on we need to go, Tae… Don’t forget your hat…”

They decided to leave early in the morning because they still want to go to Hollywood late in the afternoon and then at night Taehyung has to do his concert rehearsal. They’re wearing their comfortable but fashionable clothes and both wearing their baseball cap to be prepared, just in case someone recognizes them.

They enjoy their time in Disneyland, and they tried a lot of rides even though they’re both a scaredy-cat. Fortunately no one recognize them so they can carelessly spend their time. After enjoying for a while, they leave and go to Hollywood. They didn’t do much there, just walking around, took some picture and done some shopping since they both have the same taste for fashion. Then, they went back to the hotel because in an hour Taehyung had to do concert rehearsal. Wheein actually came along to the rehearsal because her friends already back home in Korea.  

The next day, which is BTS 1st Day of their concert in Anaheim, Wheein and Taehyung couldn’t do much because there’s a lot to prepare for the concert. But, they manage to go somewhere nearby in break time. Since they both love arts so much, the first stop of today is an art gallery. This is the first time they visit an art gallery together, they both know each other hobbies and will constantly visit an art gallery when they had time, but they never had a time to go together. They excitedly look around and share each other thought of the arts there. After that, they’re just chilling in a café nearby before coming back to the concert hall.

“Whoah, but seriously… There’s a lot of paintings that amazed me !”

Wheein excitedly talks about the paintings they saw and couldn’t stop blabbering about it. Taehyung finds it amazing since he found a new side of his girl and it’s makes her more charming in his eyes. He’s glad in this short period of time they manage to spend time with their same interest and makes them both really happy.

That night, Taehyung seems more exited and energetic on stage. Wheein who is actually watching the concert from the back seat, can clearly see that. Maybe it’s because this is his first concert in Anaheim, but it seems like a day with Jung Wheein also affects his performance today.

 

April 2, 2017

Wheein actually has to go home to Korea. It’s unfortunate because even though she’s already been in LA for 2 weeks, she didn’t do much with Taehyung.

“Gosh… Did you have to go home today?”

Taehyung gives Wheein a sweet back hug.

“Sorry… We are having a comeback soon… Our CEO made it clear that tonight we’ll have to start working for our choreography…”

“Tonight??? So you have to start practicing right after your flight??? Your CEO is too much!”

Taehyung finds it surprising that her CEO overwork her.

“Well, I’m supposed to go back yesterday, Tae… It’s not his fault I extended my day here…”

“What??? Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“Because if I told you, you wouldn’t allow me to stay and I couldn’t spend time with you…”

Wheein said while busily packing her stuff.

“But you’ll be exhausted once you get to Korea and I don’t want y---“

“You don’t have to worry too much you know…. I’ll be fine and beside I get to spend more time with you here…”

She pinch Taehyung’s nose lightly.

“Fine…But please don’t do things like this again… I love spending time with you but I don’t want you to get sick okay?”

“Okay, Mr. Kim…Can we go now?  I don’t want to miss my flight…”

Since BTS already did concert rehearsal twice, they don’t have to do it today. They can enjoy their free time before the concert and Taehyung decided to use his time to company his girlfriend to the airport.

“Text me when you arrived, okay ?”

He gives her a warm hug and kisses her on top of her head, smelling her nice shampoo scent.

“Okay, Mr Kim…I’ll go now okay? Do well on your concert!”

They kiss passionately before waving each other goodbye and they go separate way.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

-------------------||-------------------

I originally didn't plan to make this story, but yesterday I saw this theory from Taein shipper. Then I found out both Wheein and Taehyung was in Los Angeles in the freaking same time back then in 2017, so that's why I made this story.