BUSTED

Little by Little

Wheein wakes up pretty early. Taehyung is still sleeping soundly so she carefully gets out of the bed and cleans the mess they made last night. After that, she heats up leftover foods for breakfast then wake Taehyung up.

“Tae… Wake up…” 

As expected he doesn’t budge.

“Tae...The breakfast is almost ready… Wake up… we have to head back soon…”

 “Hmmm.... Ten more minutes please…”

He murmurs.

‘Well, I should give him ten more minutes, he looks like he needs it…’

She decided to wake him up later and go play with her phone.Then, suddenly Taehyung’s phone ring.

‘Should I pick it up?’

She’s fighting with her own thought. As a girlfriend, she’s never even once looks at Taehyung’s phone, she believes everyone should have their own privacy. But this phone call could be something important and she admits she feels kinda curious.

‘Oh… It’s Jackson oppa ?’

She feels relieve when she see the caller’s name,“GOT7 Jackson Hyung”

“Yeo----“

“What the hell Kim Taehyung! You blocked me ?! Who do you think you are huh ?! YOU BLOCKED ALL OF MY CONTACT!”

Wheein definitely didn’t expect a girl voice on the other line.

“Yeoboseo ??? Emmm Who’s this ?”

“Oh ??”

It seems like caller is as surprise as Jung Wheein.

“Isn’t this BTS Kim Taehyung’s number ?”

“ Emmm it is, but h---“

“Oh my god, are you one of his ‘one night stand’ girl?”

Wheein is surprise by the girl’s statement.

‘One night stand ???? One of his one night stand ???’

There’s so many question on her mind right now.

“One night stand ??? I’m not hi---“

“Trust me girl… I thought I’m not one of his ‘one night stand girl’ too…. But after we slept together, he basically never contacts me again and blocked all of my number…That’s why I have to borrow Jackson Oppa’s phone…. Don’t be fooled by his innocent look, he really is a bad person!”

Jung Wheein is definitely in shock right now. She absolutely doesn’t know what the other girl is talking about. Is she fooling around? Or is it true that the nice Kim Taehyung she knew done a lot of one night stand before?

“But I’m.. I…”

After the news, she can’t even properly talk.

“I know this is shocking news for you… Trust me, he’s just taking an advantage of you… and I’m sorry for that…AH ! I forgot to introduce myself… my name is Im Nayeon…”

“Im Naeyon…like Im Nayeon from TWICE ?”

Hearing a familiar name, Wheein can’t help but to ask.

“Im Naeyon ???”

She’s too caught up with the phone call, so she doesn’t realize that Taehyung already woken up from his sleep.

“T-Tae !”

Wheein quickly end the phone call.

“Is that my phone?”

“Emmm i- I- I mean… It’s… Yeah it is…Someone called, I thought It must be important so I pick it up…and it turns out to be TWICE Im Nayeon… She said you blocked her number?”

Hearing the girl’s name, Taehyung heart suddenly beating fast… No it is not because of love, but because he’s scare to death that the things he wanted to hide the most from his girl will reveal. He knows it’s wrong to keep a secret from his own girlfriend, especially this kind of secret, but it is in the past. He doesn’t do this kind of thing anymore and on top of all that, he’s scared that if Wheein knows, she will leave, like who wouldn’t?

“Well, yeah… she’s spamming a lot…So I blocked her…It is not a big deal…”

Taehyung could feel his entire body sweats. He wonders, did Nayeon told Wheein something, because by the look of his girl face, he’s sure she did and she did not tell her a good thing…

“Hey ? Wheein-ah… Are you okay ? Let’s eat breakfeast sh---“

“Did you really done that???”

This is the first time ever Taehyung see the disappointment in his girlfriend eyes.

“D-Done what ? Why are you so serious all of the sudden?”

He laughs nervously.  Yes, as much as he loves his girl and hate keeping secret from her, he can’t let this secret go easily. The thought of losing her still scare him the most.

“Did you really done a lot of with a lot of girls then just ditch them like a complete jerk????”

‘Ouch that stings’

Wheein’s word kinda hurt Taehyung feeling, but he knows she’s not wrong.

“I’m really sorry…”

That’s all that he can say because he didn’t want to lie to her either and make the situation more complicated that it already is. Wheein on the other hand, gets it, even just by looking at his expression, she knows it is true.

“I-I….And I’m really sorry you have to find out that way… I me-“

He tried to grab her hand, but denied.

“Just don’t… I…I’m going to head back first…Just…I….”

She didn’t even finish her sentence, she just grab her suitcase and go. There’s nothing on her mind beside she’s glad she already packed her things before. To think about it, maybe she is not in her right mind. This is the first time she’s this upset with her boyfriend and she thinks she has every right to do so. But, she also thinks that she is overreacting, yes, Kim Taehyung might be a complete jerk to everyone else, but he’s nothing but a sweetheart to her. Shouldn’t she just let this thing off? And there’s no proof that he’s still doing that kind of thing right now. But to see this much different side of Taeyung shock her and she doesn’t think she can see his face right now.

On the other hand, Taehyung thinks about chasing her. But, when he thinks about it, he decides that she may need some time or just don’t want to see him anymore. He clearly doesn’t know what to do, so he calls Jimin immediately.

“What do you want, Kim T—“

“JIMIN-AH !!!  I’M SO SCREWED!”

 

TO BE CONTINUED