Jealousy

Little by Little

Today is Decalcomanie first comeback stage, and even though BTS and MAMAMOO will be attended Asia Artist Award that night, Taehyung still wanted to give Wheein his full support. That guy woke up early today, bough a bouquet of white rose and go to a bakery to buy a cake and some pastries for all Mamamoo members. He got there right in time where Mamamoo are doing their mini fan meeting outside the building. He watches them for a while and decided to wait in Mamamoo waiting room because he doesn’t watch to catch any attention since he’s carrying a lot of stuff.

 

[LINE Chatroom]

‘You change your hair color?’

‘I went to salon yesterday’

‘How did you even know that?’

Image result for line sticker shock

‘I know you came…’

‘You are watching us from afar earlier’

‘Why are you carrying so much stuff?’

‘And where are you now?’

 

Taehyung actually a little surprise that Jung Wheein recognize him. He’s standing so far away and he’s wearing a black hoodie, literally all black outfits and not to forget his masked. He though he completely unrecognized, but he’s wrong.

 

[LINE Chatroom]

‘I’m at your waiting room’

‘Where are you ?’

 

“Oh, Taehyung-ssi”

Suddenly Solar came in, looking a little surprise to see him.

“O-Oh, Solar noona…Where is Wheein ?”

“She’s in the restroom; she’ll be here in a moment”

“Ahhhh…Thank you noona, and anyway, congratulation on your comeback…I bought a cake and a couple of pastries for you guys”

Taehyung smile and handed Solar his gift.

“Are you sure this isn’t for Wheein only?”

Solar a little.

“Of course not…It’s for all of you…”

“Thank you then, we’ll enjoy this…”

Then Wheein entered the room with Moonbyul and Hwasa.

“Hey, Ms.Jung…”

Taehyung just grab his girl hand, missing her little bit too much.

“Hey, Tae…You shouldn’t come you know… I know you’re busy…”

“Well, I miss you too, Jung Wheein…”

He said in a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes. Wheein laugh at him.

“Well, I’m sorry, Mr. Kim…of course I miss you…”

Wheein reply him also in a playful way.

“Nervous?”

Said Taehyung whiles his hands automatically her hair.

 “A little worry I guess since we’re pulling a really different concept this comeback …”

“Maybe a rose can lift that worry up ?”

Taehyung take a bouquet of white rose he bought earlier and give it to her while looking at her in the eyes then smile. Wheein couldn’t help but blushed.

“Emmm, I don’t want to interrupt any of this, but we have to go now,Wheein-ah…”

Solar suddenly ruin the lovey dovey mood.

“Ah…I’m sorry, Tae…I’ll be back”

Tae just smile as Wheein leave him with the staff.

[LINE from Sanggyunie]

There’s an incoming message in Wheein’s phone. Even though he knows it’s wrong, he can’t help to look.

[LINE Chatroom]

{Sanggyunie}

‘Hey’

‘How are you ?’

‘Anyway, congratulation on your comeback’

Related image

‘Like what I said, you are an amazing singer’

‘kekekeke’

‘I know you’re busy, but if you have time please call me’

‘I need to talk to you’

 

“Who the hell is this guy ?”

Tae open his profile pictures.

Image result for kim sanggyun

“Why does he seem familiar?”

Taehyung could feel his jealousy once again, but after that night in the MV set, Taehyung always try to control his emotion, he knew his jealousy will be a trouble if he continues to do it like that, so he try it hard. He already watch the MV and it’s hard for him to not get jealous since the MV’s model is touching his girl everywhere, but he calm himself down.

But now, he can’t hide his curiosity, he started to look at Wheein’s personal message when he know he shouldn’t. He kinda feel annoyed when he realize there’s a lot of boys hitting on her but feel relieved that none of them got replayed back. 

“Hey...”

Suddenly without Taehyung notices, Wheein already back in the room. She wraps her arm around his neck.

“Tae, what are you doing with my phone?”

“I-It’s….I-I’m…I-I….I’m sorry…”

He doesn’t know what to say, he knows Wheein always keep her things private and she doesn’t like anyone touching her stuff.

“Tae…I told you not to look into my personal things, especially my phone…”

“I know…I’m sorry…It’s just….There’s an incoming message and I feel curious…”

“I guess you can take a look…. Just don’t check my phone out behind my back”

Wheein take back her phone then sit beside him calmly, surprisingly she doesn’t get angry at all.

“You’re not mad ?”

“Why would I ? I mean, it must’ve been hard for you…I rarely tell you anything…”

Lately, Taehyung been thinking, Wheein is his girlfriend, but he seems know almost nothing about her. Of course they just get together for a couple of month, but still, it bothers him a lot. He knows, unlike him, Wheein is not a type of girl who can open up to anyone; she needs time, but guess he can’t hide his curiosity.

“Tae…Did you open this?”

“What? Oh that? Yeah…Who is Sanggyunie by the way ?”

He tried to calm himself down.

“No one… Just a friend of mine…Don’t think about it…”

“Doesn’t look like no one…”

Tae realize the different look on Wheein eyes, he know that guy mean something to her.

“Come on, Wheein-ah…Tell me, please?”

He pulls her closer calmly.

“Fine…But promise me you won’t be mad, okay ?”

“I promise….Who is he ?”

“He…Emmm…He is my---“

Suddenly the door knocked.

“Let me open it…”

Tae opens the door and find a tall man, the exact man who is texting Wheein earlier, ‘Sanggyunie’

“Oh..Anyyeonghaseo…Is Wheein here ?”

“Who are you ?”

Taehyung scan him from head to toe and stare at him cynically.

“Tae what took you so l--- S-S-Sanggyunie…”

Wheein look shock found him in front of her door.

“Hey…I bought your faves…”

He handed a small plastic bag and smiles widely at Wheein. Quickly Taehyung grab the plastic bag before Wheein and glare at him.

“Thank you for your sweet though, but who are you ?”

Tae look at him cynically.

“Tae…Meet Kim Sanggyun, my ex........and Sanggyunie, meet Kim Taehyung, he’s my boyfriend…”

Wheein sigh, she doesn’t know how to act in this kind of situation. On the other hand, the two boys looks really shock.

‘Why are you keeps surprising me, Jung Wheein’

Taehyung grin his teeth, feeling angry at whatever this is.

 

TO BE CONTINUED