A Night Out

Little by Little

Mamamoo already in New York and they’re shooting their reality show called Showtime. Meanwhile Taehyung just arrived in New York and the first thing he do is contacting Jung Wheein.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘New York !’

‘Finally !'

'It’s tiring….’

Image result for line sticker tired

‘Arriving already ?’

‘Too tiring actually’

‘Never expect that 14 hours fight would be an exhausting thing…’

‘True actually…’

‘What are you doing now ?’

‘Waiting for my Shake Shack Burger’

‘We have to queue up in a really long line’

‘Just for a burger’

‘Lucky you ! It’s really famous !’

‘I wish I could have one …’

‘I just have to go straight to the hotel’

Image result for line sticker cry

‘And here comes the temptation’

Image result for shake shack burger new york

‘Wow, you’re just mean’

Image result for line sticker angry

‘Enjoy your meal anyway’

‘I’m going to take a nap’

‘Talk again later, okay?’

‘Sleep well’

'kekekeke'

Image result for line sticker sleep

“Wheein-ah let’s eat the burger…We’re still filming here…”

“A-Ah I’m sorry unnie….”

Wheein looking at Solar while biting her lips, feeling a little bit sorry for her members and the filming crew who is waiting for her without her noticing.

“Alright, Cheers !”

And she’s back focusing on the filming

Mamamoo actually having a lot of fun in New York, filming a reality show turns out to be great. They can play around in the city when they usually just stay at the hotel and not going anywhere.

“Ahhh, I thought it would be hard, you know, filming here…But we have a lot of fun, right ?”

Solar said happily. They are now in the van, heading back to the hotel.

“Unnie, can we stop by at the Shake Shack Burger ?”

Wheein asked her manager out of nowhere.

“Again ??? Why ?”

“Ahh, I’m craving for one, can we ? Please ? We won’t have time tomorrow…”

Wheein whined cutely.

Actually she’s lying…The burger is delicious, of course, but she wanted to buy one for Taehyung and she’s too shy to say that, so lying is the best option here.

“I want one too !”

“Me too !”

“Ah, me too ! I’m hungry !”

All the other members seems to agree so they successfully stop by at the burger shop again. Because it’s already late, they don’t have to wait for a long time to get their order ready. Not long after that, they already arrived at the hotel and the first thing Wheein do is sneaking out to deliver the burger to Taehyung.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Taehyung-ah’

‘Are you sleeping ?’

‘Nooo’

‘I had a long and peaceful sleep this afternoon’

‘And now I can’t sleep at all’

‘Why ?’

‘Which room are you sleeping in ?’

‘Room 601’

‘Why ?’

‘You ?’

‘I’m in room 425’

‘I’m just asking…’

Wheein actually really shy to give the burger to Taehyung, but she already bought it. She’s 100% sure she can’t face Taehyung in this state.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Taehyung-ah’

‘You said you want a Shake Shack Burger,right ?’

‘Yeah….Why ?’

Image result for line sticker confused

‘Well, I bought one…’

‘I left it in front of your door..’

‘Eat well…’

 

“WHAT ? IS SHE REALLY ? OH MY GOD !”

When he opens the door, Taehyung almost die in happiness. He never though Jung Wheein would do something like that, it’s a simple thing, but it means a lot to him. And without thinking he’s going straight to the young girl room.

“Wheein-ah”

He knocked happily.

“What are you doing here ?”

Said Wheein whispering while trying to hide her face behind the door, don’t know because she still feel shy or because of her already bare face. Taehyung finds the girl act extremely cute.

“Thank you for this… I’ll eat it well…”

Taehyung give her his best smile while leaning closer to her face. They both actually feel their heart beating faster and faster as they look each other eyes, until Wheein’s crawling stomach ruin everything.

“Oh my god, I’m really sorry !”

Now Wheein’s face is as red as hell, not because she’s madly in love, but because she finds it really embarrassing. Taehyung just laugh it out laud,really loud actually and he’s voice echoing in the hotel hallway.

“Have you eat your dinner yet ?”

Taehyung asked as soon as he stop laughing

“I didn’t have one…”

Wheein said shyly in a really small voice.

“I should treat you one then…. You bought me a burger, I should pay you back! There’s a pizza restaurant nearby and it open 24/7. What do you say ? Call ?”

Wheein seems doubtful at first, but she feels really hungry right now and pizza seems so tempting.

“Okay, but wait a minute okay ?”

Wheein close the door and quickly checking her bare face up in the mirror.

“Oh god…My eyes are swollen...I look terrible !”

She cursed herself for erasing her make up so quickly, if only she knew this thing would happen. Well, it’s already too late to redo it now, so she just grab her white baseball cap, her grey jacket and her wallet then go out.

Because the pizza store is not that far, they decided to walk there.

“Do you want to eat this first ? You seems really hungry…”

Taehyung offers his burger.

“I already eat one for lunch and I bought it for you, you should eat it…”

“Fine then, I’ll enjoy this !”

Taehyung said excitedly and then take a big bite while walking.

“This is so good, Oh my God !”

“Right ? Best burger I’ve ever had…”

The girl laugh as she found Taehyung act is funny.

After a few minutes, they finally arrive at the pizza restaurant. The waitress takes their order then leave. It seems like it’s only two of them in the restaurant since it’s already late.

“Why are you staring at me ?”

Taehyung got shock when he realize how long he’s been staring at the girl. He just found it amazing that Jung Wheein is still really pretty even without any makeup on.  

“I am sorry that I’m too ugly… I completely erase my make up so please stop staring at me… ”

Wheein puts her annoyed face playfully. Taehyung laugh about how cute the girl is.

“You’re very pretty….”

It just came out of nowhere, he didn’t even though it would actually came out from his mouth and it makes him blushes, well both of them are blushing. Wheein just didn’t expect the man would actually say that because he’s always playful and she definitely doesn’t know how to react so she just laughs it out loud.

 “A man who is good at lying… Very nice Kim Taehyung…”

Wheein respond playfully due the sudden awkward atmosphere between them. Luckily, the pizza arrives in the right time.

After eating pizza and talked for a while they went back to the hotel. Taehyung just walk the girl into her room and still wondering how can someone like her actually exist. She’s beautiful, cute, kind, cheerful and everything, she just seems so perfect in his eyes. Because he’s never been in a serious relationship before in  his heart, this girl is a precious thing and he doesn’t want to screw this up. So, instead of rushing down, he wanted to take everything slow. Just before she closes her door, he only said a simple thing.

“Jung Wheein, please go on a proper date with me…”

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED