Confession

Little by Little

After that night, Wheein and Taehyung have been going on a date for a couple times. But since both  BTS and MAMAMOO are busy preparing for their comeback, they can’t see each other often. So, since today is BTS first comeback stage, Wheein decided to visit them and give them support, especially Taehyung of course. And if any of you wondering about their status, they both also kind of confuse about that since either Taehyung or Wheein haven’t confess to each other yet.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘First Comeback Stage, Right?’

‘Good luck!’

Image result for line sticker good luck

‘Why am I so nervous?’

‘This is seriously so nerve-wracking’

Image result for line sticker trembling

‘You’re BTS!’

‘You always nailed it…’

‘And don’t text me now…’

‘You’re supposed to get ready!’

‘I know…Talk to you latter’

‘Wish me luck!’

Image result for line sticker cool

‘I will…’

‘And I’ll be watching’

Wheein doesn’t want to tell him that she actually pay a visit. She just doesn’t want to disturb him so she just wants to wait quietly until he’s stage is over.

“Yo ! Jung Wheein !

Suddenly a loud man voice calls her and it is Wang Jackson from GOT7.

“Ohh, Oppa ! Are you done performing?”

They actually have been friend for a while now.

“Yeah, I just finished it…What are you doing here ?”

“Ohh nothing…I just finished my schedule and I’ve got nothing to do, so I come here to play…”

Wheein lied because she wasn’t ready to tell anyone about Taehyung since they are still in a blurry spot. She actually feels really frustrated about the man slow act, she keep wondering why he hasn’t confessed to her yet. At first she was sure Taehyung also into her, but now she wasn’t so sure anymore.

“Why are you playing here ???!!! This is completely work ! Why are you playing in your work place?”

Wheein laugh about Jackson overreacted reaction, that’s just how he jokes around. What she doesn’t know is Taehyung is actually just coming back from the restroom and saw them together.

‘What is she doing here ???’

Suddenly, Taehyung become so jealous, seeing Wheein and Jackson makes him really angry inside. All negative though just come into his mind in the same time….He absolutely doesn’t like what he sees.

“Jung Wheein !”

He just screams angrily, he doesn’t know why either, he just can’t control himself.

“What are you doing here ?”

In his tone, Wheein could feel his angriness.

“Oh annyeong Taehyung-ah !”

Jackson greets him excitedly. He and Jackson actually kinda know each other, they’re not close but they’re not awkward either. Taehyung doesn’t want to be rude, but in this states, he just completely ignore him.

“Taehyung-ah…What are you doing here ? Shouldn’t you be on the backstage now ?”

“I should be the one who asked you that question…What are you doing here, Jung Wheein ?”

Taehyung looked at Wheein and then glared at Jackson.

“What ? What the…I’m here to sup---Yah ! Kim Taehyung !”

Without thinking, Taehyung suddenly grab her wrist and drag her away from Jackson who is definitely in daze.

“Yah ! Kim Taehyung ! That hurts!”

Taehyung didn’t even notice that he grab Jung Wheein wrist too hard.

“I-I-I’m sorry…Are you okay ?”

He immediately let her go, feeling sorry about how crazy he was.

“Yeah… But will you be okay ??? Your performance is literally 2 minutes away….If you don’t go now you’ll be death…”

Taehyung just got back to reality and panicked.

“Oh my god ! I’m…It’s…Just wait in my waiting room okay ? I’ll be back !!!”

He runs away quickly.

Wheein actually feels kinda angry about what just happen, but she doesn’t want to over think about it and decided to let it go, it’s nothing big anyway. She just thought maybe the man is stressed out because of his comeback, jealousy never comes into her mind.

The girl just went straight into BTS waiting room and quietly waits there. Actually there are a couple of people there who’s looking at her strangely. They’re BTS crew, but Wheein doesn’t want to bother and just greet them politely. Suddenly, the door is knocked and she opens it.

“Ohhh Jung Wheein…., isn’t this BTS waiting room ?”

It turns out to be the leader of GOT7, JB.

“O-Oppa….What are you doing here ?”

“I think V left his cap in my waiting room, I just wanted to give it back….This is BTS room, right?”

“Oh, Yeah…They just haven’t got here yet…”

Wheein actually feels a little awkward, they do know each other because Jackson introduces them, but what bothers her is that she and JB used to texted to each other. It absolutely didn’t mean anything for her, so when she started to get closer to Taehyung she just feels a little bit lazy to reply him.

“Anyway, Jung Wheein….Lately you rarely texted me back, is there’s something wrong ?”

On the other hand, JB is actually having a crush on her. He just too shy to show his feeling and play it cool, but lately it bothers him a lot, especially now when he finds her in other male group waiting room.

“Nothing is wrong, Oppa…I just busy…”

“Ah, you’re getting famous now….”

“Aniii, that’s not true…”

Wheein said playfully, she just want to break the awkward situation.

“Wait, what happen to your wrist?”

There’s a pretty big cut in her wrist and she didn’t even realize that, but now she founds out why Kim Taehyung grab hurts so much. 

“I actually don’t know….”

“Let me see…”

Suddenly JB held her hand up so he can see it closer and it makes Jung Wheein uncomfortable. She also feels worry that Taehyung gonna see this and think it the wrong way.

And she’s absolutely right, Taehyung did see them.

‘Why is she always surrounded by men ???’

Taehyung feels so angry and crazy about it. On the other hand he realize he can’t get angry or anything because Jung Wheein is not his girlfriend, not yet.

“T-Taehyung-ah….”

She quickly let her hand off from JB.

“Just…Come with me….”

Taehyung grab her hand and drag her away once again. This time the girl just can’t take it.

“Yah ! Yah ! Stop ! What do you think you’re doing, huh ?!”

Then they stop. 

“I…I…It’s.... because I can’t take it anymore!”

 “What can’t you ta----“

“I can’t take it when you’re with other guy, okay ?!  I can’t take it when you’re laughing with them, talking with them and I can’t take it when they touch you like that !!!!”

Taehyung close his eyes, he doesn’t even know why he’s screaming, he just feels so frustrated.

Suddenly Taehyung pulls her into a hug.

“T-Taehyung-ah…”

“Please,just…..Please, Please be mine, Jung Wheein….Please be my girlfriend…”

 

TO BE CONTINUED