Decalcomanie

Little by Little

That day, in Taehyung’s warm hug, Wheein softly say “Yes”. They are now officially in a relationship. After that, nothing much has happened, they rarely see each other due their tight schedule, but things still work out well for both of them.

Today Mamamoo is shooting their new music video, Decalcomanie, they’ve been shooting this since last night. And as a good boyfriend, right after finishing his schedule, Taehyung decided to give his girl a surprise visit to give a little support.

Arriving at the set, Taehyung feels really excited, he’s still a Mamamoo fans after all and the set looks really good. He’s sure they’ll make an amazing comeback. He decided to give Wheein a video call and surprise her about where he is.

“Oh, Tae…Why  did you call me? It’s already late…”

Wheein looking at Taehyung in her sleepy eyes.

“Tired ?”

Taehyung gives his girl a warm smile.

“A little bit…Anyway…Where are you ?It’s really dark and really loud….”

“Guess where ….”

Before the call, Taehyung decided to stand in the dark corner. Now, he turn he’s camera around to show his girlfriend her own music video set.

“I’m here ! Where are you ?”

The girl just laughs loudly.

“What are you doing here ? I’ll come get you, wait a minute…”

Not long after that, Wheein already in front of Taehyung.

“Hey, Tae…”

“W-What are you wearing ?”

Suddenly, Taehyung face got red after seeing Jung Wheein in her black y crop top and black mini skirt which is also y.

“Oh…this ? It’s for filming….”

“I-I know, but…Isn’t it’s too…You know…Open ?”

He even can’t get his words right. He can’t focused on anything, she just looks so pretty and y in the same time and he cannot control his mind. Then he realizes it’s actually cold there and his girl almost wears nothing.

“Wheein-ah, aren’t you cold ?”

He only grabs her hand since he doesn’t have anything to cover her and he’s right, her hands are cold.

“It’s okay, actually after Byulie unnie finished, we have to shoot the dance scenes.”

Wheein points at Moonbyul who is seducing a tall man.

 “Woah…It must be really hard for her to do that…I mean it’s hard to act so y and seducing with a man you don’t know…”

“Yeah…I have a really hard time doing that…”

“Wait….You What ????”

Taehyung froze at the moment.

“He’s a model for our music video, we all have to act with him.”

“Woah…Wait a minute…You never told me about any of this….”

Taehyung could feel he’s boiling inside.

“Taehyung-ah….Why are you so angry ? It’s not a big deal…”

Wheein frown her forehead, looking really confuse.

“Because I’m your boyfriend, Jung Wheein...You should tell me about this !”

“I just found out this morning, Tae…Why are you making a big fuss over nothing?!”

“You texted me all day, but you don’t have a time to tell me about this ?!”

Taehyung started to raise his voice, he come here because he misses his girl, but he cannot believe she greet him with a shocking news.

“Tae ! Why are you acting like this ?! You are acting crazy !”

“All right…How would you feel if you are in my position, huh ?!”

 “Fine…I’ll feel upset, but not like this…We rarely see each other and this is how you greet me ?!

Wheein is right, he doesn’t know why he’s acting so crazy about this, it’s just acting anyway. He usually not a jealous type of person, but with Wheein he is and he’s definitely a crazy one.

“You’re right…I’m sorry…”

Taehyung squeeze his face with both of his hand. Then he tried to grab her hand, but of course she refuse.

“Woah, hold on mister…You think you can scream at me all you wanted then apologizing and touch me like nothing happened?”

“Wheein-ah ! We have to shoot this now !”

Solar screaming from afar, interrupting the tensed situation.

“Just…Go home,Tae…It’s late…”

Wheein sighed deeply and walk away without looking back.

“Got a little tensed out there? Mind telling me ?”

Hwasa raised her eyebrow.

“Please don’t ask…”

Wheein shake her head and being her best friend, Hwasa doesn’t say anything more.

Then, they do their job, shooting the music video.

Finally they finished their shooting after 30 hours and they feel really tired. Wheein just quickly change her clothes and all she’s thinking is going home and have a good 4 hours sleep before her next schedule. She doesn’t want to think about Taehyung since he’s been on her mind all the time when she’s shooting the video. But then, she found him, sleeping in a wooden chair, right in the dark corner.

“T-Taehyung-ah…”

She’s shocked that the man hasn’t got home yet.

“Taehyung-ah…Wake up…You can get sick if you sleeps here…”

She his hair softly and then he opens his eyes.

“Hey…Are you finished?”

Taehyung smile softly and it melts the girl heart.

“Why are you still here?  It’s 4 AM,Tae…”

“We’re fighting… I can’t leave you just like that, if we greet each other happily then we have to say goodbye with a happy feeling too…”

Surprisingly the childish man act so mature and it amaze Wheein how every time they meet, she found out something new about her boyfriend. This kind of things makes her falling even more for Kim Taehyung.

 “But still, don’t sleep there, Taehyung-ah…It’s cold, you will get sick…”

“I know…I’m sorry…And I’m sorry I’m acting so crazy about everything…I swear I’m not a jealous type of person…”

“Well, seems you are….”

Wheein laugh a little.

“It’s all because of you…”

“You’re the jealous one, why are you blaming me ?”

“Because you are the only girl who makes me feels like this…”

Taehyung look straight into her eyes. He’s never been into this kind of relationship before. He just finds the girl so precious and special, he doesn’t wanted to let her go. Wheein also feels the same way about him and as the eye contact get deeper, their lips touch. It’s their first kiss, and it feels really special for both of them. And the kiss turns into passionate one…

“HEY ! You can’t do that here ! Please ! Get a room you two !!!!”

The jealous Ahn Hyejin screams from afar, stopping both of them right in time before doing anything any further.

 

TO BE CONTINUED