Conversation

Little by Little

He really can’t stop thinking about her…Well, he’s been a fan of her since her debut but today is the first time they actually talk to each other. Usually, they just greet each other for formalities between sunbae-hoobae relationship. So, he can’t believe he can talk to her and even got her phone number just because they MC-ing together in a music show. After talking to her, his interest increase rapidly…She turn out to be the girl he expected  her to be, cheerful and talkative, exactly a Jung Wheein he knew from all the television program he watched. And today he just realize, how much prettier she is in the real life…

“Why are you starring at your phone like an idiot?”

Min Suga, His roommate feeling a little bit annoyed seeing him just lying there for almost an hour, staring blankly at his phone.

“You just didn’t know how to talk to her huh ?”

“W-What ?”

The brunette man suddenly get up and stare at Min Suga, a little bit surprise how does his hyung figure that he just get his ultimate crush phone number.

“Relax…Ho Seok whined at me about how you are busy talking to Jung Wheein all day and completely ignoring him. And he told me you guys exchange phone number… “

“What should I text her, Hyung… My mind really went blank….”

Kim Taehyung annoyed by the fact he can’t even find a perfect word to text her first.

“I can’t believe you can’t think any word to text her when usually you’re the one who always seducing girls, not me….”

“Well, she’s different… I never like those girl whom I talked to, I’m just a little bored… But this one…I need to win her heart…”

“Gosh, just texted her already ! Why don’t you simply say hi…You’re doing a really good job today… Then wait for her respond…”

Suddenly Taehyung smile brightly

“Thanks hyung ! You’re the best !”

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Annyeong, Jung Wheein’

‘You’re doing a really good job today…’

                                                                                ‘Thank you… You too, Sunbaenim…’

‘Come on, drop the formalities…We’re same aged friend ’

                                                                                ‘It’s a little weird to suddenly drop the formality, isn’t it ?’

‘And where is the cozy Jung Wheein I talked to today ?’

                                                                                ‘Fine… Mr. Kim Taehyung…Don’t need to be so mean’

                                                                                ‘kekekekeke’

Kim Taehyung is smiling by himself like an idiot...He finds it cute how playful the girl can be, even for somebody she just knew.

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Didn’t you have a schedule tomorrow ? ‘

‘Yes…’

‘We’re going to a shoot a variety show early in the morning’

‘Then we will perform at a University festival …’

‘Indeed, Mamamoo is really popular these day !’

‘Mamamoo, JJang !’

‘And I’m getting that from a BTS member’

‘Why do I feel so offended…’

 ‘Kekekekekekeke’

‘Don’t pretend like you don’t know you’re really popular these days’

‘By the way, why aren’t you sleeping? It’s already late…’

‘I’m ordering a chicken’

 

‘Chicken in the middle of the night ??’

‘Are you sure you’re an idol ?’

‘Your manager allow you to do this ?’

‘So mean…’

‘Well I didn’t live with my manager or my member anymore…’

‘Can do whatever I want at this hour’

 

“Yah ! Kim Taehyung ! Aren’t you going to sleep ?! It’s already late and the light from your phone is hurting my eyes !”

Taehyung didn’t even realize that his roommate already turn the light off and he had been texting in the dark for a while.

“Sorry Hyung…”

 

[LINE Chatroom]

‘Opss, gotta go’

‘Suga hyung is already pissed’

‘He said the light from my phone is hurting his eyes…’

‘So dramatic…’

‘What an interesting guy’

‘kekekeke’

‘Good night…’

 

{Meanwhile in Wheein’s house}

“Yah ! Jung Wheein, that chicken has been calling for you forever…What the hell is wrong with you !”

Ahn Hwasa actually sleeping over at Wheein’s house tonight.

“Can’t you just sit still and see your best friend happy ?”

“Who are you texting to anyway ?”

Said Hwasa with a mouth full of chicken

“Yah…Be a lady for a second, geez…. “

“Palli ! Who are you texting to ?”

“Kim Taehyung….”

Wheein smile happily, showing her little dimple.

“FROM BTS ?!!!”

“Is there another Kim Taehyung ?”

“OH MY GOD ! How did you get his number anyway ?!”

Hwasa get really excited, she’s a really big fan of BTS. Well, actually, all members of Mamamoo are a big fan of them, including Jung Wheein. No one can’t resist 7 good looking guy of Bangtan, right ?

“Me and Moonbyul unnie are MC-ing together with him and J-Hope oppa…And we talked for a while. He’s a really fun person… Then he asked for my number…”

“Oh My God, you know what that means right ??? He likes you ! Yah Jung Wheein !!! Did he asked you out ???”

“Stop that stupid delusion…. He's just asking for my phone number… There’s no way he’s interested in me…He’s surrounded by so many pretty girls and the most important thing is, he’s a big star and he can’t date anyone anyway… I think he just wanna be friendly with me since we’re in the same age…”

“Eughh, sometimes your logic ruin my beautiful imagination…Since when you become so realistic…”

Hwasa feel a little annoyed…

“That’s call growing up Hyejin-ah…”

“You’re boring, you know that ?”

“Just eat your chicken….We need to sleep… We have to wake up early in the morning, remember ?”

Hwasa just raised one of her eyebrow and continue eating her favorite fried chicken

“I’m done… I’m washing up first, okay ?”

Wheein got up from her sit and left

“Since when she gotten so cold… Lately she has no jam at all…”

Said Hwasa, murmuring to her self.

“I heard that !”

“Oh…She didn’t bring her cellphone...Should I check out her conversation ???”

Hwasa give an evil smile

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED