HanHao

Seventeen Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For shhdesu!

 

Enjoy!

 

-

 

The8's POV
I stared at the colorful array of fishes swimming left and right. I have always been easily distracted and when I get really intrigued by something, I lose focus on everything around me. Even where I'm headed and who is around me.

But it's a really bad habit. I have gotten lost before but I never wandered too far away. But getting lost in a foreign country?

That's was the scariest experience in my life and I still remember that day as clear as ever.

 

///

 

"Guys! I found i- Gyu?" I looked around, my heartbeat picking up pace as I frantically look around the crowded market.

"Mingyu!" I tried screaming but I was easily drowned out by the bustling noises of the locals.

We were filming for One Fine Day in Akita and one of our mission was to get items from the market. The fastest team that gets the items would get a reward. We were lacking behind a little and the hyung team already had most of the items but we still needed 3 more. I decided to look around the neighboring stores and asking if they have any of the items we were missing.

I managed to find one and headed back but the guys were gone along with the film crew. I thought they could have just walked down the rows of stores or maybe the one next door but I couldn't see them. Not even Mingyu, who should be easy to spot since he was so tall.

"Mingyu! Seokmin! Hyung's!" I tried to scream again, hoping at least one of them or the crew could hear me.

Panic started to settle in as I looked for another 5 minutes. Walking through hidden alleys and cross-sections but only making myself more lost than I had been. I couldn't speak fluent Japanese yet nor did I have a phone with me. 

I still tried though.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter