Chapter 9

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Oh my god! What kind of place that is so great like this? - Jiyeon said when in front of her is a pretty old forest. The sun shines through the canopy of leaves making this place more like fairyland. But what makes Jiyeon like the most is many cute teddy bears hidden under the canopy, the trees that pop out big ice creams and under them are pretty cotton candies. While Jiyeon is wallowing in her own fairyland, Eunjung appears. She grabs Jiyeon’s shoulder and shakes.

- Jiyeon, wake up. We are in trouble now. - Eunjung calls out and see Jiyeon to slowly open her eyes.

- Oh, it turned out to be just a dream? You broke my fairytale world, just make it up. - Jiyeon yawns a long one.

- Make up for what? Wake up quickly! It seems to have problem. - Eunjung seems to be anxious.

- What problem? - Jiyeon sits up.

- I don’t know. It's just Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa called me to say that something happened and they will come right away. - Eunjung has just finished her words when a servant informs that Jiyong and Seunghyun has arrived.

- What happened that makes you two wake me up so soon like that? - Jiyeon grumbles when seeing the two of them.

- See this. - Seunghyun puts the newspaper on the table and pushes it towards two girls.

- This too. - Jiyong gives another newspaper to Jiyeon.

Eunjung is almost fainted when she saw the big text on the page, "One of Korea's National Treasure - Choi Seunghyun and Queens Group's first young lady - a one-night love story or secret marriage settlement?" Under that big text, it’s a picture of Seunghyun hugging Eunjung. Next to it is the picture of President Ham and Mr Choi are drinking together in the strict protection of the bodyguard.

- What the... hell... is this? - Eunjung stutters.

- Hahahahaha one-night love story? Secret marriage settlement? The press is really creative. - Jiyeon laughs.

- Not yet, you will not laugh anymore if you look at the next one. - Jiyong point to the one he gave to Jiyeon.

This time, it’s Jiyeon’s turn to be shocked to see the text, "Is it true that the little princess has already bound the prince’s leg?" And below is the photo of Jiyong taking Jiyeon back home after they were together with BB3, Hyomin and Qri singing karaoke last night.

- We’re dead. If appa knows.... - Jiyeon looks at Eunjung and makes a signal of cutting her neck by her hands to show that they would die with their father.

- You will even think of better things if you read this one. - Mr. Ham comes from behind and gives them another newspaper.

The whole front page of this newspaper is the text: "Queens Group will become alliance with Choi Group and Kwon Group? Will the two playboys of South Korea become family members?". To be even more shocked, this newspaper spent even two pages to talk about two couples Seunghyun-Eunjung and Jiyong-Jiyeon. They discussed the time when the marriage of four of them would be announced and used many flowery words to praise the perfection of two couples. Adding to that was the picture of Seunghyun and Eunjung, Jiyong and Jiyeon dancing together at the party yesterday and a picture of the four of them seeing each other’s faces.

- How can this happen? I think our seeing faces must be secretly? - Eunjung asks her father.

- I don’t know how can they take this photo either. - Mr. Ham shakes his head. - But what do you two explain about this picture? - Mr. Ham points at the picture of Seunghyun hugging Eunjung.

- It was not like that. - Seunghyun said.

- Yes, I don’t understand why it was like that. - Eunjung grimaces.

- Think carefully whether you fell and Seunghyun oppa helped to carry you? - Jiyeon’s thinking.

- There is no way. - Eunjung and Seunghyun said in unison.

- Or it was angle of capture. There are many cases like that. Because of angle of capture that makes viewer misunderstand the two are hugging each other but it’s not like that in reality. - Jiyong said.

- The most important thing is how can we explain to the press? - President Ham puckers his forehead. - Eunjung, Jiyeon, you two usually have many good ideas, say anything.

- It’s always Jiyeon who finds the way appa. I’m not as smart as her. - Eunjung hurriedly pushes thing to Jiyeon.

- You… you’re so excessive. - Jiyeon exclaims, she sighs and said - In my opinion, we shouldn’t say anything. Just stay silent while we slowly resolve this problem because we have no way anyway.

- Okay. - Four of them agree.

~~~~~~~~~

At Seungri’s bar.

When Seunghyun, Jiyong, Eunjung, Jiyeon just come there, they are immediately surrounded by BB3, Qri and Hyomin.

- Yah, you two, what will you guys explain this? - Taeyang said and showed the newspaper out in front of them.

- Yeah, how did this happen? Despite all that, Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter