Chapter 8

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been already a month since they ate seafood hot pot, now Eunjung and Jiyeon have become an integral part of Big Bang like Hyomin and Qri. However, the story of our four main characters has not reached any change yet. Today Big Bang with Hyomin and Qri are invited to the launch of the new collection of Queens Group. It’s also the first time Eunjung and Jiyeon officially appear to the press as the main designers and the future heirs of the Group.

- It is true that the world's top fashion Group is different. Just a launch of a new collection but inviting so many experts in the fashion industry and the press. - Taeyang comments.

- Because this is also the first time the two of them officially appear. - Seungri explains.

- Who does not know Queens Group has two treasures studying in Italy? - Taeyang said sarcastically.

- But nobody knows their faces. - Daesung takes a sip of wine.

- Jiyong oppa, why I did not see you and Seunghyun oppa give out invitations at the door? - Hyomin wonders.

- Because they are the future son-in-law of the Group so they are VIP and they don’t need the invitation. Am I right? - Qri teases.

- Uhm. - Jiyong and Seunghyun laugh.

- Hmm, they are more VIP than me? This is ridiculous. - Taeyang annoys.

- If you like that, then becoming the son-in-law of President Ham to be VIP. - Hyomin said and emphasized the word ‘VIP’.

- You… you… know I can’t. - Taeyang’s frowning while BB4 and Qri are laughing. Taeyang is not afraid of anything except his wife.

Suddenly the lights in the room are turned off and only illuminate the area of ​​the stage. President Ham appears in a delicate gray suit.

- Thank you for taking the time to attend our new collection launch today. Now let’s contemplate the collection of designer Ham Eunjung.

President Ham has just finished talking when on the stage appears the girls in extremely seductive dresses. With three kind of colors - black, white and red, and endless creativeness, Eunjung has made them become gorgeous although they are not professional models. The most outstanding design is the off-the-shoulder dress in red colour which shows off all the y curves of a woman and the performer is none other than Eunjung. When she appears, all the room is dulled and Seunghyun stands dumbfounded. He doesn’t expect her to be so beautiful. She now looks like the goddess of beauty in the myth who is very glamorous and noble. She’s even more beautiful than that.

- She’s so pretty and talented, too. - Hyomin exclaims.

- It’s true. - Daesung admits.

Following is the designs of Jiyeon. If Eunjung's designs give wearers a surprisedly charming and glamorous look, then Jiyeon's designs bring people to a colorful world of youth. One is a pink dress with a wide-sleeved jacket, while the other is a summer dress with thin shoulder-straps. And then Jiyeon appears in a pure white dress adorned with some blue flowers. This time, it’s Jiyong’s turn to be dumbfounded. In his eyes, she now looks like a princess who is immaculate, pure and fragile like crystal.

- Can not believe that all those clothes are designed by Jiyeon. It’s true that you can’t know everything about a person with just looking at her face. - Taeyang comments. His words makes BB4, Hyomin and Qri look at him but they don’t even intend to fix them because they are absorbed in looking at Eunjung and Jiyeon's collection.

After the performance is over, President Ham steps out again.

- Ladies and gentlemen, today I would like to introduce the future heir of Queens Group and also my two daughters, Ham Eunjung and Ham Jiyeon. They are also our two main designers.

Eunjung and Jiyeon comes out again. The lights is now shining straight on them which respect their beauty more. Immediately, the press rushes to them and asks hundreds of questions that makes Eunjung and Jiyeon in a whirl.

- Why do you choose the amateur girls to perform your designs? - A reporter asks.

- Because not everyone is model. We choose those girls to prove to you that our designs are not picky for the wearer, no matter who you are.

.......

And hundreds of other similar questions. If it’s not that their father wants them to meet some guests, they will be probably fainted there. After one turn, they stops at BB’s place.

- I’m alive. - Eunjung sighs with relief.

- It looks so hard on you two. - Daesung smiles.

- We nearly can not escape from there. - Eunjung shudders slightly.

- Today... you’re... really beautiful. - Seunghyun suddenly stutters. “Omg, what’s wrong with me?” Seunghyun knocks his head. - Can I invite you to a song? - Seunghyun suggests to Eunjung.

- If Jiyeon and Jiyong don’t mind. - Eunjung replies and looks at Jiyong and Jiyeon.

- No, we don’t mind. - They both sound the same.

Then Seunghyun extends his hand for Eunjung to hold, and they starts dancing.

- Surprisingly. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter