Chapter 5

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Hello, Jiyong hyung, call Seunghyun hyung and go to my bar right now. - Seungri said then hung up the phone without letting Jiyong say anything.

- This guy, staying with Taeyang so much that he even learned his way of talking - Jiyong grumbled and drove his car to the bar without forgetting to call Seunghyun.

* At Seungri’s bar.

- What is it that you find us so urgent? - Seunghyun asked Seungri.

- Yeah, it was always me who can summon everyone. Do you want to surpass me? - Taeyang raised his fist.

- You keep silent. Let Seungri talk. - Hyomin lightly hit Taeyang.

- Today I want to announce to everyone a very important news. - Seungri stopped a bit to look at all their curious face before saying. - Qri has accepted my proposal and she is going to come back to Korea this Friday. - Seungri can not hide his happiness.

- It’s that... I thought it must be something important. - Taeyang pouted but no one noticed him. Everyone is still congratulating Seungri.

- Really? Congratulations! - Hyomin said while Seunghyun, Daesung and Jiyong are embracing Seungri.

- Then another piece of Big Bang lost freedom. It seems next time will be just three of us can go out late at night. - Seunghyun talked to Jiyong and Daesung.

- Excluding me also hyung. If I go out late, Fany will kill me for sure. - Daesung said.

- Isn’t Fany in America now? How can she know huh? You idiot! Then you and I will go together. - Jiyong said to Seunghyun and they both laughed.

- Oh you reminded me, how was your meeting hyung? - Seungri asked.

- Don’t tell what I said was true. When are you planning to send me invitation card? But who is the bride, Jiyong or Seunghyun? - Taeyang continues to tease.

At the same time there are two volcanoes are going to erupt. Recognizing the situation is not good, Daesung said: - Do not kidding hyung, you two tell us.

- Well, we went there to meet daughter of Queens Group president. - Jiyong said.

- Huh??? Two of you met up with a girl? Do they want you to fight for beauty? - Taeyang screws up his eyes suspiciously.

- It’s not 1 but 2, Ham family has two sisters - Seunghyun said.

- So that is it? Does it mean you two will become in-laws in the future? Being even closer to each other. - Seungri smiles.

- They must be very pretty, right? - Hyomin asked curiously.

- You all have met them already. - Seunghyun said.

- That's two girls we met at the game park and Taeyang bumped into them. The girl covered with ice cream is Jiyeon, Seunghyun's fiancée, the other is Eunjung, my fiancée. - Jiyong explained when seeing Taeyang, Hyomin, Daesung, Seungri's puzzled eyes.

- Haizzzz! Such a foe! You two must have such a bad luck that you have to meet those two ugly monsters - Taeyang sighs pity.

- I think they are pretty. - Hyomin said.

- Are you blind to tell them pretty? They are ugly. - Taeyang swaggers.

- You said who’s blind? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter