Chapter 16

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Yo men, can’t believe they raise panda in hotel. Surprised! - Jiyong said when he see Seunghyun at the hall the next morning.

- Don’t be kidding. I was like a "roasted pork" last night. Being tied all night, I can’t sleep at all. - Seunghyun yawn big.

- What did you do that makes Eunjung unnie tie you? - Jiyeon asks.

- ##%^#@$^@$%&& - Seunghyun tells everything.

- You deserved it. Who told you to dare hugging unnie. - Jiyeon raises her face and goes to Eunjung.

- Yesterday was Jiyong. Today is you. Don’t tell me last night you drew abstract painting too, didn’t you? - Taeyang teases when seeing Seunghyun.

- Eunjung ah, you must be luckier than Jiyeon right. Cause at least Seunghyun can draw better than Jiyong. - Seungri also add.

- But as I see, Seunghyun oppa is the tired one. You could not be model and draw yourself, could you? - Don’t know why today Hyomin wants to .

- You too, Hyomin. Please give me peace. - Seunghyun said sadly.

While everyone are concentrating in teasing Seunghyun, in other corner, Daesung, Tiffany, Qri, Jiyong and Jiyeon are talking secretly. A while later, both Jiyong and Jiyeon stand up. They say they have important things to do so that they can’t go with every body. They leave the hotel right after that.

- Haizzz… What’s wrong with those two? We said to go together but why do they keep go alone? - Taeyang said after those two left.

- It’s nothing strange. They have engaged already, it’s totally normal if they kiss in front of everybody. - Daesung says while staring at Seunghyun, Eunjung.

Indeed Daesung’ words make Seunghyun and Eunjung startled. They both look at Daesung. “Did he see what happened yesterday?” - Eunjung thinks. “How can kissing be normal? Does Daesung know what he’s saying?” - Seunghyun also thinks inside. While Seunghyun and Eunjung look at Daesung puzzlely, the others smile silently together.

- Eunjung ah, you didn’t go with us so that you didn’t know. Yesterday, we saw a very romantic scene. - Qri said cutting Eunjung’s thought.

- Which scene made you excited like that? - Eunjung asks innocently.

- Kissing scene in cabin - Qri says casually.

- Phut… - Seunghyun splashes sip of coffee he has just drunk.

- Huyng, why are you so sock? - Seungri pretends to care, he gives Seunghyun the tissue. But when Seunghyun takes the tissue, he recorgnise it’s not normal tissue. There’s a picture of him and Eunjung yesterday under it.

- Oop, Seungri oppa gives wrong to you. So shame! - Qri screams then takes the picture back when ensuring that both Seunghyun and Eunjung saw it.

- Hey, let me see too. Nice picture should be shared for everyone to admire. - Tiffany pretends to not know anything.

- Wow, so romantic. Going together on the cabin then kissing in front of others. Who are they? So admirable. - Daesung says.

After each sentence, Seunghyun and Eunjung’s head is more and more lower because of embarrassing.

- Don’t know why I feel those two so familiar. This woman wore the same clothes as Eunjung did yesterday, her hair is also the same. And this man, he looks really like Seunghyun’s twin, doesn’t he? - Taeyang continues.

- How can it be? Eunjung unnie and Seunghyun oppa will not be like that, right Eunjung unnie? - Hyomin emphasizes intentionally when saying Eunjung’s name.

Six people of them still continue their plan to tease Seunghyun and Eunjung, very skillful.

- Okay, that’s us, alright? - Seunghyun shouts loud to end this teasing show.

- So you finally admit. - Taeyang shout loud.

- We don’t deny it. It was just an accident. Can you give me that picture? - Eunjung as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter