Chapter 2

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Seoul Airport.

From the entry door, there is a guy coming out. He is wearing a black suit and even he is wearing a big sunglasses which have covered half of his face, it’s still easy to see his elegant and luxury looks.

- Yo, man... Welcome - Another guy in a gray suit came over and said.

- How did you know I’m coming back today Jiyong? - The guy in black suit asked.

- I'm G-Dragon, remember? - Jiyong said as he placed his hand on his chest.

- Is it Bigbang's G-Dragon? - A girl exclaimed.

- That's right. He is so handsome, even more than on the TV - Another girl said.

- So the guy who went with him must be… - another girl said and suddenly shouted - It's Choi Seunghyun....................."

- We should go fast. I don't want to be stuck here till night - Jiyong said and pulled Seunghyun's hand to go quickly to his yellow Lotus Elise SC.

The car rushes like tearing the wind from the admired eyes and crazy screams of the girls.

Suddenly, Jiyong's phone is ringing with Taeyang's number displayed on the screen.

- I’m listening. Yes, Seunghyun is sitting next to me. Do you want to talk to him? I know that place. I come there right now, you don’t need to scream like that. - Jiyong hung up the phone and gently rubbed his ear.

- No need to say, I also know Taeyang has just called you. Did he have something wrong with Hyomin? - Seunghyun asked while he’s still looking out the window.

- He wants us to go to the game park immediately. He and Hyomin has come and they are waiting there. Don’t know what he’s planning. - Jiyong shook his head and pushed the gas to speed his car.

Since Taeyang and Hyomin have been in love with each other, Bigbang is always in a state of being dragged at any time, regardless of their circumstances, whether they are meeting, sleeping or even doing their personal needs, and in spite of any awkward situation, they have to be there, simply because they are Bigbang and they are united (that's what Taeyang explained each time he dragged them away). So this time although he was dragged when he just got off from the airport, Seunghyun also had no objection.

15 minutes later, Jiyong's car is in front of the park and they can quickly see Taeyang and Hyomin standing in front of Taeyang’s red car, next is Daesung's motorbike.

- Hello, long time no see - Seunghyun said and raised his hands to say hello in the military style.

- Stop man. I had met you before when I went to Sweden to work. Where did you learn that greeting like a soldier? - Taeyang grimaced.

- You have just called once and we have to be here without knowing what is going on, so it is not like in the military. - Daesung smiled.

- Then what's going on? Did not the two of you quarrel again? I’m so bored with you two. You two have engaged already, but you still make problems. - Jiyong sighs.

- Who told me and Hyomin quarreling? We are very harmonious and love each other. Look! - Taeyang said and wrapped his arms around Hyomin, but he quickly is pinched by her.

- Then why did you call us so? - Daesung narrowly asked.

- There is nothing. It’s just that I said I want to go to the game park and it’s a long time not seeing you, so... I’m so sorry to bother all of you like this. - Hyomin stuttered. She looks shy when speaking out loud the reason.

- What to bother? Going to the park with me is their honor. Let’s go. - Taeyang said excitedly and pulled Hyomin to go, leaving the shake of the remaining of Bigbang.

Together they play from this game to another. But only Taeyang is happy to be with Hyomin while the other 4 members have nothing to say. Anywhere they go, everyone looks at them that makes Hyomin extremely shy. Each t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter