Chapter 6

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- What is your name? - The boy asked.

- Dino. - She answered.

- How can someone have a strange name like that? - He asked.

- Really. Because when I’m angry, I look like a little dino so people call me that. - She explained.

- Your name is so ridiculous. - He grumbled.

- How about you? Do you have a strange name? - She asked.

- No, I don't have any strange name like that. - He sighed.

- So let me think for you - The face of the little girl suddenly looked anxious and then her eyes lighted up - I have it. My name is Dino so your name should be Rhino, so everyone will know we are friends ^.^

- Rhino, such a ridiculous name, I don't want. O_O - He shook his head.

- Is that so? - Her face crumpled up - So do you have any hobbies?

- TOP - The boy replied - I like to be on top and be the most successful business ever. - He excitedly said.

- TOP? Well, then I'll call you TOP.

- Is it okay? A name with only a word? - He frowned slightly.

- It's okay, my sister's name is just one word too. - She patted his shoulder.

- What's your sister's name? - He's curious.

- Jam, my sister's name is Jam, because she likes to sleep the most.

She had just finished her word when - Dino, you’re here. You made me hard to find you. - Another girl ran to them then hit on the of Dino softly and blamed, while Dino just laughed.

- Unnie, this is my new friend, his name is TOP. - Dino introduced.

- How can you randomly get acquainted with strangers, what if he is a bad guy? - Jam dragged her sister away then asked.

- He's a good guy. - Dino said.

- How do you know?

- Because ... because ... - Dino bit her lip thinking - He told his mother is a good person, and a child of a good person is certainly a good person too. - Dino innocently gave a very illogical argument.

- You are so childish. It’s very hard to guess what is another's purpose. Who can know, maybe he tricked to sell you to China - Jam said like a real knowledge.

- Hey, do I look like a bad guy? - At this time TOP said.

- Look at you and I know. It’s true that your face is really handsome but a bold malefactor. - Jam emphasized the word "malefactor" and then swaggered her face up.

And again and again, TOP and Jam had argued for over half an hour, when suddenly Jam looked at her watch and exclaimed:

- Dead, because of that TOP made us late, let’s come back. - Then she pulled Dino to walk away.

- Goodbye. See you tomorrow. - Dino tried to said some last words and then lost.

~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the next morning:

- Why did you make me get up so early? - A little boy with sleepy-eyed was torn away by TOP.

- Hurry up, I'll show you this place, very interesting. - TOP said while trying to pull his friend.

- Omg, It's just because Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri went to Europe with family that I'm in this miserable way. - His mouth is complaining but he still followed his friend.

- Ji ah, don't complain anymore. We are almost there. I'm sure you will not regret it - TOP continued to encourage his friend.

- It’s here. Look. - TOP pointed forward.

- Oa ... .., why is there a big apple tree and so many fruits like that? It must be okay if I pick some of them, right? - Ji his lips and turned to TOP.

- My God, I want to show you how beautiful the scenery from this hill down is, not that apple tree." - TOP sighed impatiently at his friend.

- Who care? So are you going to help me pick apples or not? - Ji still did not pay attention to what TOP said.

- No, what if we are climbing but Dino and Jam come? So shame. - TOP dismissed.

- What are you talking about? - Ji wondered. - Dino?? Jam?? Who are they?

- They are my two new friends, and from now on you must call me TOP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter