Chapter 12

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Why can it be like this? - Eunjung yells.

- What’s wrong Eunjung? - Qri asks.

- Why can the room be arranged like this? - Eunjung says and shows the list to Qri. It turns out that the rooms were arranged as couple, Taeyang - Hyomin, Seungri - Qri, Daesung - Tiffany, Seunghyun - Eunjung, Jiyong - Jiyeon.

- Oh my, they must be thought you guys are couple so that they arranged like this. So reckless! I will ask another room for you. - Qri says then goes to the reception.

A while later, everybody hears Qri is shouting angrily.

- Why is it like that? I don’t care. Whatever you do, you must have a room for me.

- I’m sorry, young lady. President invited some business partners so that there isn’t any room left. - The staff seems to fear.

- I don’t care. If you can’t do that, just give your resignation. - Qri still makes difficulties.

- Unnie ah, it’s alright. I can stay with Jiyeon. You don’t need to make difficulties for him. - Eunjung feels pity for the staff.

- I don’t want to stay with you. - Jiyeon suddenly screams. - I want to stay with screwball GD superman. Is it? - Jiyeon turns to Jiyong, pulls his cheek and says with a cute voice.

- Y…e…s… - Jiyong’s voice is lengthened because of Jiyeon’s pulling cheek.

- Ham Jiyeon, you’re a girl. How can you stay in a room with a boy? - Eunjung shouts.

- There’s no matter. However Jiyeon is my fiancee, there’s nothing wrong if we stay with each other. Staying with you is the matter. - Jiyong says and put his hand to hug Jiyeon, but he is immediately stepped on the leg by her.

- But…… - Eunjung wants to say.

- I think Jiyong is right. You stay with Jiyeon, if people know that, they will think you and Seunghyun are arguing. - Qri seems to agree with Jiyong.

- Just let Eunjung stay with Jiyeon to feel comfortable, if there’s something happen, we will resolve later when we’re back to Seoul. - Seungri puts his hand on Qri’s shoulder and emphasizes when saying “will resolve later”.

- Well, if that, tomorrow will have news with title “National treasure has womanized and is sent out of the room by his fiancee???”, it’s cool. - Daesung teases.

- Alright, let it be. - Eunjung was resigned. Even she doesn’t want everything to be more complicated.

They all live in a same area, but each room has different view. While Eunjung and Seunghyun are going to their room, the rest are looking at them with full of implication. Jiyeon and Jiyong’s room has the view to skiing area. From the room, they can see the cable and people are going skiing. Jiyeon’s so excited in this thing that she looks at the view for a long time.

- Let come in. You will be ill if you’re out there too long. - Jiyong pulls Jiyeon inside.

- Hey I tell you, if it's not because I want to let Seunghyun oppa and Eunjung unnie be together, I will never let myself down to stay in a same room with you. - Jiyeon says with her nose in the air.

- I know, I know, I know. - Jiyong both puts clothes in the closet both says.

- Tonight we will divide the bed. You're outside, I'm inside. - Jiyeon says and puts the pillow at the middle of the bed.

- Ok. It depends on you. - Jiyong smiles at Jiyeon’s action.

In Eunjung and Seunghyun’s room.

- Is it only one bed? There are even only single chairs. What can we do? - Eunjung asks Seunghyun.

-  Then… we… sleep together. - Seunghyun says phlegmatically.

- What… do… you mean? - Eunjung hugs herself and steps back from Seunghyun.

- What are you imagining? - Seunghyun smiles at Eunjung’s action. - I won't do anything. We will devide the bed so that each one is at each side. Is it ok? - Seunghyun says then separates two pillows to two sides.

- Ok. - Eunjung nods her head. - Ah I ask you one thing…

- …………

After receiving rooms, everyone meet at the lobby to go skiing. Saying that going together but actually, they will devide as couple. But Eunjung steadfastly wants to go with Jiyeon and Jiyong, so that four people Seunghyun, Eunjung, Jiyeon and Jiyong go together. At the skiing area:

- Where are others? - Seunghyun asks when he doesn’t see those six ones.

- They must go somewhere to resolve their own things. - Jiyong smiles. - Where is our young ladies?

- They are there. - Seunghyun says and points toward.

Looking at where Seunghyun’s pointing, Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter