Chapter 3

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a luxury restaurant, there are three men talking to each other.

- President Ham, it's been so long since we've been drinking together, haven’t we? - said one.

- Why are you saying so formal like that? We are friends, right? - Mr. Ham said.

- He said that because of habit. Business world is like battlefield where we can’t be comfortable like this. Did I say right, Choi hyung? - The other man said.

- Yes, you're right. - Mr. Choi laughed loudly.

- Ah, I heard that your two daughters had returned home, right? How old are they now? - Chairman Kwon asked.

- Eunjung is 25 and Jiyeon is 20. - President Ham replied and smiled as he mentioned the two girls.

- Wow, it’s really fast. When I first met them, Eunjung was just 12 and Jiyeon was 7, and now they all grow up. - Mr Kwon shook his head.

- You are so happy. Both of your girls are good and fantastic, while Seunghyun is up against me all the time - Mr. Choi sighed.

- Jiyong is no different. So did you aim anyone for them? - Mr. Kwon turned to ask Mr. Ham.

- That’s the reason why I made this appointment to meet you two. - Mr. Ham answered - Seunghyun and Jiyong are both talented and good, our families are suitable alliance, I think why not we don’t become in-law?

- I think this idea is very great. - Mr. Choi concurred.

- I do not object at all. - Mr. Kwon said - Moreover, they've known each other since they were young. Let pair them up as when they were kid.

- Uhm, Eunjung and Jiyong, Seunghyun and Jiyeon. When will we let the kids meet? - Mr. Choi asked.

- Is this weekend ok? Let’s meet at Korean Cuisine restaurant - Mr. Ham suggested.

- Agree. - The other two said in unison.

- Wish the marriage between the three houses go smooth. - They talked and touched the cup together.

~~~~~~~~~~

* At Seungri’s bar.

- Taeyang ah, you and Hyomin did have an engagement. So when will you two get married? - Seunghyun took a sip of wine.

- I want two more weeks but Hyomin refuses. She said it should be next month. - Taeyang is not satisfied.

- Since when our stubborn Dong Youngbae must do something with other’s approvement. - Jiyong teased Taeyang.

- Since he was kicked one in the head by Hyomin. - Daesung followed him.

- Are you saying truth hyung? Was Taeyang hyung really kicked by Hyomin noona? Unfortunately, I was not here that time to watch that scene -Seungri asked and seemed to regret.

- Stop regretting. Was it your decision to leave us and run after that girl to Japan? But still that scene was rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter