Chapter 15

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- What happen? Why did you call me so urgent like that? - Jiyeon asks right when Eunjung opens the door for her.

- Jiyeon ah, it seems I’m sick. - Eunjung says worriedly.

- What’s wrong? How do you feel? - Jiyeon touches Eunjung’s forehead. - It’s not hot.

- Uhm, from the time I came back room till now, I don’t know what I feel. I’m shy then I smile for no reason. A moment ago, I felt very angry. I know Seunghyun oppa didn’t do anything but I’m still angry, I just wanted to chase him out. - Eunjung sighs.

- So that you tricked and chased him out, didn’t you? - Jiyeon smiles.

- How do you know? Did Seunghyun tell you? You guys are so close, huh? If you guys become couple, it will be very nice. - Eunjung says in an ironical voice.

- Why do you look so annoyed like that? What do you mean about “nice couple”? Don’t say that you have something with Seunghyun oppa, do you? - Jiyeon winks her eyes.

- No way. Who’s annoyed? Don’t guess wildly. - Eunjung denies.

- Then it must be I was wrong. - Jiyeon nods her head.

- Uhm, you’re wrong. - Eunjung says in a low voice.

Even Eunjung is so surprised with what she said. Because she has an only little sister, from a child, she has pampered and loved her. She has never scolded loudly or punished Jiyeon despite how trouble she made. Moreover, Eunjung knows how close Jiyeon and Seunghyun were when they were little, so that they confide in each other now is very normal. But a moment ago, she said in an ironical voice and felt annoyed with Jiyeon. It’s just when thinking about Jiyeon and Seunghyun are more than friend, she feels so bad.

- Is Seunghyun oppa still in your room? - Eunjung glances to Jiyeon.

- Yes. - Jiyeon is phlegmatic.

- You guys aren’t afraid that other won’t be happy? - Eunjung makes a slip of the tongue. - I mean Jiyong, you’re his fiancée anyway. - Eunjung hurriedly says.

- No problem. It was Jiyong who invited Seunghyun oppa to come in. - Jiyeon smiles.

- Really? - Eunjung sighs in relief and a smile appears on her lips.

All that thing can’t escape from Jiyeon’s eyes. Jiyeon smiles artfully. “Unnie has clearly started to like Seunghyun oppa but still deny. I have to tell Jiyong about it.” She thinks to herself.

- Why do you look so excited? - Eunjung interrupts Jiyeon’s thought.

- No…thing, I have just thought about your sickness?

- Should we ask Daesung and Hyomin? - Eunjung says.

- I’ll call. - Jiyeon quickly get the phone and call Daesung. After a moment of talking, Jiyeon hangs up.

- Daesung oppa said you got JL disease. - Jiyeon says calmly.

- JL? What is it? - Eunjung frowns.

- I don’t know. - Jiyeon shrugs her shoulders. - I go back to my room now. Daesung oppa said you just had to keep your state of mind comfortable. No problem. - Jiyeon goes to the door. - By the way, I will tell Seunghyun oppa to come back to you. - After saying, she quickly runs away, leaving Eunjung with such a pity face.

At Jiyeon and Jiyong’s room.

- Does Eunjung have problem? - Seunghyun asks right when Jiyeon comes in the room.

- Ah! She’s sick a bit. But Daesung oppa said she just had to keep her state of mind comfortable. - Jiyeon sits at a chair.

- What’s wrong with her? - Seunghyun is very worried.

- It’s just JL disease. Not so much. - Jiyeon looks at Seunghyun with a “don’t worry, she’s ok” look.

- I go to see how she is. - Seunghyun says and goes straight.

There’s only Jiyeon left with an artfully smile.

- Do you think of any prank? - Jiyong asks Jiyeon right when the door is shut.

- Come here, I’ll tell you. - Jiyeon pulls Jiyong next to her.

!@@#$%%^^&**()))*&%$#@@!@

- Really? Then that JL disease… - Jiyong asks.

- …….. - Jiyeon nods her head.

- Hahahahahah… Ham Jiyeon, you’re so cool, even that thing you could think of? If Daesung and Hyomin hear about it, they will surely call you professor. - Jiyong bursts in laughing after hearing Jiyeon explain about Eunjung’s sickness.

- Oppa, lower your voice. If unnie knows, I will die for sure. - Jiyeon puts finger on her lips to make silent signal.

- What???? Did you just call me oppa? - Jiyong stops his laughing immediately.

- N…o… - Jiyeon stutters.

“Oh my, don’t know what I thought when calling him oppa? Normally I just call him by name only. So ashamed.” Jiyeon thinks and slaps slightly .

- I heard it clearly. - Jiyong doesn’t give up.

- It just… just… What’s the matter? It’s just everyone has already been called oppa but you. So that I call because of pity. - Jiyeon defends herself.

- Ah… so that’s it. It’s ok. - Jiyong’s very happy.

- Stop staying still like that. Change your clothes and go eating. Everyone is waiting. - Jiyeon says.

In Seunghyun and Eunjung’s room.

- Eunjung ah, how are you? - Seunghyun rushes in the room, forgets that he has been chased out a moment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter