Chapter 1

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The captain would like to inform that our flight from Italy to Korea will land in 15 minutes. The temperature outside now is a bit cold, so two young ladies, please put on your coat for not being ill."

~~~~~~~~~~

There are two girls going out of the airport. The girl in front looks extremely y and the girl behind is extremely active. The two of them step out of the airport in the admiring and curious gaze of everyone.

- Welcome two young ladies back. - An old man in a black suit bows to greet two girls and opens the car’s door.

- Manager Chang, fire the captain who drove the plane today for me - One of the girls said.

- Yes, lady, but what's up? Did this captain not drive well? - Manager Chang asks.

- It’s not that he didn’t drive well, but because he said too much. The captain's mission is to drive the plane, not to look at what the lady wears. And that made Eunjung unnie feel uncomfortable. She did not like that - The other girl answers.

- Yes, I know, young ladies.

- Unnie, you think what will appa react when he sees us? Surprise? Embarass or happy? - The girl continues to say.

- Why do you think he will be embarrassed, Jiyeonie?" - Eunjung pulls her sunglasses lower to see her younger sister and asks.

- Then you think, a father who is caught by his daughters when he is with a girl at the same age as them on the day they come back from abroad can not be embarrassed?" Jiyeon replies with an extremely pleased face like she is participating in a game that its reward is extremely interesting.

- You think he doesn’t know that we are coming back? He knows everything because he always let people follow us. Only we don’t know… - Eunjung's voice is smaller and smaller until it almost completely shuts off.

Jiyeon turns to look at her sister and sees Eunjung staring at the game park in the front with a deep sadness in her eyes.

- Stop the car, manager Chang. We will get off here. You just go home first, we'll be back later - Jiyeon said and pulls Eunjung to run away, leaving manager Chang standing there.

~~~~~~~~~~

- What are you doing? We are going home. Why did you drag me down here? Do you want to walk to home? - Eunjung asks Jiyeon but her voice doesn’t feel angry at all.

- Don’t you want to go to this park to visit your memories again? - Jiyeon asks, and doesn’t let Eunjung answer, she continues - Haiz, you don’t have to say, I have already known when looking at your eyes when you saw it. You go in, I will wait outside, but remember to go there and come back right away, ok? If you cry in it, people will put you in the list of lost children. Then it won’t be good, you know.

- Thank you Jiyeonie. You are such a good sister. But no need, I just want to see it but don’t want to go in. - Eunjung said as she hugs Jiyeon.

- Let go of me. I don’t want to be suspected of being a metamorphosis. - Jiyeon said as she tries to get out of her sister's emotional hug.

- Hihihihi, let’s go home or else we will have to listen to appa’s immortal song - Eunjung looks at the clock while talking and she slightly frowns at the phrase "immortal song".

- Va bene, va bene, ne sono certo (okay, okay, I know that) - Jiyeon answers.

- Don’t speak Italian when you are in Korea. Remember, appa will say that you have forgotten your mother tongue - Eunjung reminds Jiyeon and drags her towards the taxi, but in response to that Jiyeon just sticks her tongue out and shrugs her shoulders.

AM!!!!! They bump into a person going in the opposite direction and almost fall.

- Are you alright Jiyeonie? - Eunjung asks worriedly.

- I’m okay but... but my shirt is covered with ice cream. It’s dirty all, what should I do? - Jiyeon asks her sister back. For a fashion designer like her, wearing a shirt covered by ice cream and walking on the street is a shame.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter