Chapter 13

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next morning, at Seunghyun’s room.

- AAAAAAAAAA… - Eunjung screams when she sees Seunghyun hugging her.

As inertia, Eunjung kicks Seunghyun that makes him fall to the ground painfully.

- It's hurt, what are you doing? - Seunghyun tries to sit up and frowns. Just early in the morning, he has already been woken up by this unique alarm clock, and kicked to the ground.

- You even ask? What are you doing here? Who let you be in my room? - Eunjung yells.

- Oh my lady, we are in Sweden. You and I are in a same room, remember? - Seunghyun rubs his back. Poor it, early in the morning and it has already had to make friend with the floor.

- Ah right, I forgot… hihihi… are you ok? - Eunjung laughs off.

- You’re so great. Kick other to the ground then ask if they are ok? Should I do the same to you? - Seunghyun still grimaces.

- I'm sorry. - Eunjung puts her hands together to show her sorry then she suddenly remembers. - Ya, Choi Seunghyun, yesterday we had agreed that each one was at each side, must not touch each other, why did you hug me? - Eunjung is angry.

- Last night, you cried so hard that I had to hug you to stop you from crying. - Seunghyun explains.

- I cried or not, it’s not your business. Why did you care? - Eunjung yells.

- I also planned to ignore you, but you cried so loud that I couldn’t sleep. To protect my sleep, I had to hug you. - Seunghyun says. - But you’re so childish, crying because of dreaming then stop crying when being hugged by adults. - Seunghyun teases and goes straight to the bathroom.

- You…… you…… - Eunjung’s angry, takes the pillow to throw at Seunghyun but he has already escaped in the bathroom.

Suddenly Eunjung stops. Last night she dreamed about Taecyeon again, still that same dream, but there was something different. He and her still stood apart from each other, she called him, he turned back and saw her but he only smiled and disappeared. She ran after him but he went so fast. Despite how hard she tried, she still could not reach him. Then suddenly she tripped and fell, Taecyeon turned back to look at her but he didn’t come near her, just stood from far, smiled to encourage her to stand up. Then he turned away and continued to go, left her alone at that cold forest. She was so scare, she cried and called his name hopelessly. Right, the different thing was here. Those past time, the dream always end when Taecyeon left, she cried and called his name but there was no one coming to her. But in the dream last night, when she was the most hopeless, the most lonely, there was a source of light appearing, a man had come, helped her stand up and hugged her in his arms, warmly and gently.

Is that man Seunghyun? Is he the gift that Taecyeon brings to her to stay beside her, to help her relieve her pain? No… It can’t… Taecyeon love her so much… He must not feel happy when there’s some one else beside her… But if it was not, why could she sleep so well like that in Seunghyun’s arm? Why did she have that peaceful feeling… The feeling that she only had when she was with Taecyeon… the one she love…?

Many questions appear in Eunjung’s head. She shakes her head to blow them away. It was just an incident, right, just incident. - Eunjung tells herself. A little later, she and Seunghyun go to the lobby, everyone are all there.

- Jiyeon, are you ok? You look tired. - Hyomin asks worriedly.

- Listenning Hyomin’s asking, Eunjung takes notice, the dark ring around Jiyeon’ eyes are a bit dark and she looks tired.

- Are you alright Jiyeon, do you need to call doctor? - Eunjung sits next to Jiyeon.

- I'm alright. You guys don't need to worry. I'm just sleepy. - Jiyeon says and yawns a long one.

- You couldn't sleep last night? Because of unfamiliar room? - Qri asks.

- Ah… no. - Jiyeon smiles.

- Hey, last night you two had done something more than normal right? So that today you look so tired like that. Tell us everything, don't ever try to hide anything. - Taeyang says and looks at Jiyong and Jiyeon.

Hearing Taeyang’s words, Eunjung suddenly feels startled.

- Jiyeon, is that true? What did you do last night? - Eunjung asks.

- Uhm… It's all because of him. - Jiyeon says and points to Jiyong. - Because of him, today I'm dead tired all my body, he even was so slow. - Jiyeon grimaces.

- What is because of me? It's you who always wriggled, you even couldn't keep silent. - Jiyong says back.

- Because of me? It's because of you. You said you had experience. You had experience but why you did so slow? - Jiyeon said back.

- It's because of you. - Jiyong argues.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter