Chapter 10

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6h45, in front of YG Hotel, a black limo parks. The driver hurriedly comes down to open the door. From the car, coming out is none other than Eunjung and Jiyeon. Constantly camera flashes, rapid-fire and no less intimating questions are asked making them uncomfortable, but they only smiles and walks quickly inside. The appearance of the two makes the whole reporters and journalists there surprised, Seunghyun and Jiyong are no exception. Once again our BB2 are attracted by the Ham sisters. It seems they are bored of their usual style so today Eunjung and Jiyeon decide to change the style of dressing. Eunjung is gentle in a pink dress, the upper clings to her body showing off Eunjung’s perfect first size, the skirt is cut high to reveal the slim and long legs. The hair is untied naturally and curls at the bottom, combines with the gentle make-up style, has erased the glamorous image of Ham Eunjung the last time. Instead, it is a gentle Eunjung. If today Eunjung is gentle autumn, then Jiyeon is cold winter. Jiyeon stands out with a black strapless dress which revealing her white shoulder, the bottom is a bit inflation with some separate layers. The hair is twisted into a bun, slightly hangs down at the tail of the hair and dyed a little brown. Big eyes, eyeliner is drawn an impressive black and a cold face give Jiyeon a beauty which is both mysterious and exotic. Leaving behind all the admiring, the two go straight to Seunghyun and Jiyong.

- Switching styles for each other? - Seunghyun raises his eyebrows.

- We should be refreshed ourselves sometimes. - Eunjung smiles.

- Well, today I can see clearly what angels and demons are, every day before, demon wore as an angel making me feel odd. - Jiyong teases but Jiyeon is still calmly, doesn't talk back. She learns from her previous experience, if he does not say her name directly, then she will not care.

- Seunghyun oppa, do you know how our story will be explained? - Eunjung asks.

Eunjung just said when the lights in the room suddenly turn off and President Ham appears on the stage.

- Thank you for attending the engagement of our children, Seunghyun - Eunjung and Jiyong - Jiyeon today. - Mr. Ham says and bows. Immediately the light flashes directly at where Seunghyun, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiyong are standing.

- Engagement? Why? - Eunjung yells softly.

Her father’s words are like a thunderbolt to her ears. From the day that person left, she has never thought she would love another man, then how it could even be engagement. Too surprised to say a word, Eunjung stands there bewildered and let Seunghyun pull her hand to go on stage when her father calls and just smiles. Due to knowing Eunjung's mood is not good, Jiyeon and Seunghyun keeps to reply to the questions asked by the reporters for her. After some time, when everything is settled, Jiyeon signals Seunghyun to tell him to take Eunjung home. All the rest, she and Jiyong will care. Along the way home, Seunghyun and Eunjung don't talk to each other, each one sinks in their own thoughts. When arriving at Ham's house:

- Let me take you in. - Seunghyun says and s his seat belt.

- No need, I can go myself. - Eunjung answers but her face doesn't show any expression.

- You don't need to think too much about today, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter