Chapter 14

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Because the weather seems to be worse, they can't continue to go up to the mountain but having to come back to hotel. When getting off the cabin, it's not difficult for everyone to recognize that Seunghyun and Eunjung’s face are still red because of embarrassment.

- Eunjung, you look not well. - Hyomin pretends to ask.

- You too, Seunghyun ah. You and Eunjung, do you two need to go to your room to rest? - Taeyang suddenly care about Seunghyun.

- Uhm… I'm… ok… - Eunjung and Seunghyun say in union making them turn to look at each other and quickly turn away.

- Maybe I really need to go to rest. You guys just go. Call me later if you have something. - Eunjung tells Hyomin.

- Ok, I'll call you. - Hyomin smiles.

- I'll go to bar too. You guy just go. - Seunghyun says after Eunjung has disappeared in the elevator. Then he goes straight to bar.

- Two main roles have gone already, we can have a meeting now. - Qri says.

- Meeting? - Jiyeon and Jiyong ask.

- Let's go. You two can attend too because you two have made big thing in this story. - Tiffany smiles and pulls Jiyeon with her.

Eight person sit at a private corner of the room.

- Why do everyone look so secretly? - Jiyeon asks.

- Because of this. - Qri says and shows the camera to Jiyeon and Jiyong.

- Woaaaaaaaa. - Jiyeon and Jiyong scream and look at each other smiling.

- So that you guys saw it too? I thought only two of us had the chance to witness that special scene. - Jiyong is a bit disappointed.

- But why I and Jiyong can attend this meeting? Are you going to auction? - Jiyeon asks innocently.

- No. - They say in union.

- Then what will you do? - Jiyeon wonders.

- To blackmail. - Daesung says with a serious voice.

- Hahahahaha, blackmail? How? - Jiyong laughs.

- 3000 USD per pic. - Qri winks.

- 3000 USD? That much? - Jiyong shakes his head.

- And you two. - Seungri says and points to Jiyeon and Jiyong. - You two are allowed to join because you two have made them fall in this situation. - Seungri knocks at the camera and smirks.

- Divide to four parts? - Taeyang suddenly says.

- Why? You didn't do anything. - Qri asks.

- If you don't, I will tell Seunghyun and Eunjung about the truth that you guys have tried to couple them on purpose. - Taeyang threatens.

- Omg, you’re such a traitor. - Qri shakes her head.

- We can share with you, but it can't be four parts because it's not fair. - Seungri’s thinking.

- How about 5:3:1:1? - Daesung asks.

- Yeah, Seungri-Qri 5 because they are credited with taking this picture, Jiyeon and Jiyong 3 because they made the situation, couple Taeyang-Hyomin and us one for each just to keep silent. - Tiffany explains.

- Ok. - Everyone agrees.

So that their business has had result. Everyone goes to their room happily. Only Jiyeon and Jiyong don't go to their room, but go to bar where Seunghyun is sitting and find out that he's looking at the wine bottle concentratedly.

- If you order wine just to look, then it's so waste, let me drink it for you. - Jiyong pats Seunghyun’s shoulder.

- What are you two doing here? - Seunghyun asks surprisingly.

- To ask about your feeling of that kiss. - Jiyeon sit next to Seunghyun.

- What to ask? It's just coincidental. Sorry, I have to go. - Seunghyun says and stands up to go out to avoid Jiyeon and Jiyong’s question.

- What a coincidence. Does he think everyone is stupid? - Jiyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter