Chapter 11

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first sunlight of the morning comes through the window and shines on Eunjung's face making her frown, so she stretches and sit up. The picture has been back to its location, the lights has turned off, Jiyeon must have been in her room last night. Slightly smiling, Eunjung silently thanks heaven for giving her a sister like Jiyeon.

Just waking up, Seunghyun has been dragged to Ham’s mansion by Jiyong. Don't know what that place has that makes him like to go there, Seunghyun thinks but still go with Jiyong because he himself also wants to meet Eunjung. When they just come at the house, Jiyong immediately asks about Jiyeon, and now Seunghyun understands why he wanted to come here like that.

- Have you already get up, honey? - Jiyong talks to Jiyeon on the phone.

- Ya, who are you to dare call me honey? Want to die? - Jiyeon must be so annoyed that she says so loudly that Seunghyun also can hear her from outside.

- Talking to your fiancée like that is not good. - Jiyong laughs.

- G-Dragon, are you crazy? What are you saying? - Jiyeon's voice still sounds on the phone.

- I am just joking, hurry go down stair, we're already here. - Jiyong says and hangs up.

While Jiyong is talking on the phone with Jiyeon, Seunghyun hears music somewhere. He walks towards the music’s sound and stops in front of a room. The room is painted entirely in white, inside there is nothing but a white piano and the one’s playing it no other than Eunjung. Eunjung's song is so special, it's so soft, so deep, it makes Seunghyun remember about his first love - a beautiful memory. Because of busy in his thoughts, Seunghyun doesn't know Jiyeon and Jiyong are standing next to him. Eunjung's song suddenly is faster, not slow as before, sad, sorry, mercy, love, for a lost love. That is what Seunghyun feels, is this Eunjung’s thoughts? ...... Water? Did he just see a drop of water? ... It’s Eunjung's tears. Seunghyun can see tears rolling down on Eunjung's face and falling on the frets. In his heart suddenly has indescribable feelings. What this song is it that makes Eunjung cry like this. He has never heard this song before.

- ‘Kiss the rain’, that's ‘Kiss the rain’, come on, leave her alone. - Jiyeon says in a low voice and turns away.

Seunghyun and Jiyong also follow her, they sit in the reading room, no one says anything.

- Can I ask you one thing, Jiyeon? - Seunghyun’s voice breaks the silence.

- ............. - Jiyeon just looks at Seunghyun.

- What happened to Eunjung? I notice that her eyes are so different, not as innocent as before but there is something sadder. - Seunghyun continues but replying him is just Jiyeon’s looking.

- Seunghyun is asking you, you should have said something? - Jiyong is upset with this atmosphere.

- ..................... ..

- You love Eunjung unnie right? - Jiyeon suddenly says.

- I ...... ......- Seunghyun is surprised by Jiyeon's question. - If saying hurt when she is sad, happy when she laughs, always want to see her, want to be with her and protect her is love. Then that's true… I fall in love with her. - Seunghyun answers after a moment of silence.

He sees that Jiyeon is smiling softly.

- Ok Taecyeon... that's his name. - Jiyeon said.

- Who? - Seunghyun asked again.

- Eunjung unnie's first love. - Jiyeon responds in a low voice and starts the story. - Taecyeon was my piano teacher. That time, he was 18 years old, I was 13 years old and unnie was 18. His parents died prematurely so oppa lived alone, even though he was the same age as unnie, but he was extremely mature and self-reliant, which made my father trust him, not only let him teach me piano, but also adopted him. The two of them have never met each other even though oppa has taught me for 4 months because unnie doesn't like piano. Until one day I and oppa bet if I could play the whole Magical Princess song, he would give me a day off, and I won. The two of us then decided to play hide and seek and he hide in the garden. When he was hiding, unnie came back from school. She used her bag to beat him because she thought he was a thief. Until I said he was my teacher, she believed. The two of them have met like that. Didn't know why, from that day, unnie usually came to see me study and oppa often looked at her and laughed. Sometimes even neglected to teach me. Too annoyed, I didn't let unnie see me study anymore. That made the two of them seem sad. I brought this story to tell my father but he just laughed and told me to let thing be natural. That time how foolish I was for not recognizing the story between the two of them. - Jiyeon smiles.

- Until February 14 of that year, unnie told me that oppa confessed and she accepted to be his girlfriend. They were officially a couple from that day. I also have to admit that they were very fit to each other. Unnie learnt fashion designer, and oppa learnt architecture, they were always together that made many people jealous. Because my dad also appreciated oppa, he always considered oppa to be his son, sometimes he even loved oppa more than unnie. At t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter