Chapter 4

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two cars both stopped before a luxury restaurant. Owners of that two cars stepped out, smiled with each other and both went inside.

- I’m already here. Where are you? - Seunghyun’s talking on the phone with his father.

- I’m going up. - Jiyong’s listening to the phone too.

- Don’t say you will go to 2nd floor and meet your father at VIP room too? - Seunghyun told to Jiyong right when he ended the phone.

- Yeah, it’s true. It seems we have come to a same meeting. - Jiyong smiled then suddenly straightened his face. - So did Taeyang say the truth? Do I have to marry you? So heartbreaking! - Jiyong made a sad face and said to Seunghyun.

- Yah. Don't talk nonsense. I will not marry you. - Seunghyun punched Jiyong’s stomach lightly before they got in the room.

When they were inside, they saw their fathers were talking with another old man very cheerful. They stopped their conversation when they saw Jiyong and Seunghyun.

- You two are here. Let me introduce. This is Mr Ham, our best friend, and also President of Queens. - Mr. Choi said.

Seunghyun and Jiyong both bowed to Mr. Ham but there’s no expression that they will greet their fathers.

- So this is Prince GD and Genius TOP of Choi family? Such two excellent men. - Mr. Ham smiled.

Then suddenly the door opened, Eunjung pulled Jiyeon to go inside hurriedly.

- We are sorry. We got traffic jam. - Both of them bowed to others, as said as breathed.

- It’s you? What are you doing here? - Four people said at the same time.

- Do you recognize each other? Wow, so surprised! It’s been a long time but you still remember. - Mr. Kwon said.

- What do you mean? I don’t understand. Why is it a long time? It’s just the day when we came back here. - Jiyeon turned to ask her father.

- Why is it just the day when you came back? Four of you had played with each other since you were kids, don’t you remember? But what happened the day you came back? - Mr. Ham asked.

- The story is that… !@#$%^&*()~[]--+=”’::;!@#$%^&*()~. - Eunjung told all their story that day to her father.

- Oh!!!!!! You all really have fate with each other. - Three dads said.

- And then what are they doing here? - Jiyeon .

- You two come here for me to introduce. - Mr. Ham pulled them and said. - Eunjung, this is Jiyong, uncle Kwon’s son, CEO of VIP, and also the fiancé I choose for you.

- What???? Fiancé???? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter