Chapter 7

Switched lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The memories come to Jiyong and Seunghyun’s mind. Their childhood, the two friends they happened to meet and promised to find now become their fiancée. Don’t know this is fate or misfortune?

- It's not good when you touch someone else's belongings without the permission of the owner. - Eunjung goes down from the 2nd floor.

- I didn’t mean that. It was just...... - Seunghyun stammers.

At this time, in Seunghyun’s head, he can’t think of anything because he is still surprised when he knows that Eunjung and Jiyeon are two girls that year.

- Just? Just curious how did we look when we were kids? If so then you saw it. Put the photo down and don’t touch my things. - Eunjung coldly said.

- You are really Jam right? Because it seems you still hate me. - Seunghyun narrows his eyes asking.

- Why do you know my name when I was a kid was Jam? What did you just say? When we were kids? What do you mean? Go straight to the point. I don’t like to beat about the bush. - Eunjung asked.

- Let me introduce to you. I’m TOP and here is my best friend. His name is ... - Seunghyun is introducing when...

- Screwball GD superman right? - Jiyeon appears from nowhere. Her hand is holding a large cup of milk. Her words make Seunghyun and Jiyong extremely surprised. Did she know they are the two boys from the past? So why is she so unconcerned and why her attitude the day they met at the restaurant was no different from her sister?

- What do you say? They are... Impossible! - Eunjung is shocked - But why do you know but hiding from me? Do you want to rebel? - She glared at Jiyeon.

- No, I just know when he introduces. It’s just blood goes to my brain faster than normal. - Jiyeon shrugs.

- Now I understand why fathers always said we know each other, so it's like this. - Jiyong is speaking now - But I really don’t expect you two growing up to be so beautiful like that, especially you, Dino. - Jiyong said honestly.

- What do you mean, fake superman, you mean I was ugly when I was a kid huh? - Jiyeon said angrily.

- I did not say anything, you said it yourself. - Jiyong said unconcernedly.

- You… you... - Jiyeon feels very angry but she can’t do anything while Jiyong is so excited because the first day they realize each other, he win her 1 - 0.

Meanwhile, Seunghyun is still anxious. Jiyeon is exactly the baby Dino in the past, but Eunjung is not the same girl who was cute and playful anymore. He can easily see that her eyes contain some sadness and it makes him curious.

- Wow, you all finally realize each other huh? It’s faster than I thought! It’s really destiny. - Mr. Ham comes in and can’t hide his interest.

- It’s not destiny, it’s suicide. - Eunjung mutters. She doesn't know Seunghyun heard that and he smiles slightly while Jiyeon is still busy to argue with Jiyong.

~~~~~~~~~~

Four of them then go to Seungri's house, Jiyong with Eunjung and Seunghyun with Jiyeon.

In Seunghyun’s car:

- Give it to me. - Seunghyun holds out his hand.

- What? - Jiyeon asked innocently.

- Special gift. Didn’t you say you will have a special gift for me if we meet each other again? I have kept my promise to meet you again, so where is it? - Seunghyun asks.

- Ahh that thing, I don’t have a special gift for you, sorry - Jiyeon looks puzzled.

- I'm just kidding, you don’t have to be like that. - Seunghyun laughs at Jiyeon's honest.

- You... the bigger you are, the more similar to that screwball you are affected. - Jiyeon frowns. - Ah, how's your mother? She must have been fine because you said she was the best mom in the world, right? - Jiyeon naturally asks Seunghyun.

- She died, two years after you two went to Italy. - Seunghyun said almost like whispering but Jiyeon still can hear him. She’s very surprised then turns to feel sorry.

- Sorry, I didn’t know. - Jiyeon raises her hand to cover and turns to the window.

- You don’t have to worry. Don’t know don’t have guilty. - Seunghyun said to reassure her.

- I'm stirring up your bruise again. A big cotton candy must have not worked now, right? - Jiyeon sighs.

- Hahahahaha you still love to eat cotton candy now? How old are you? - Seunghyun can’t help laughing.

- Is there any law that prohibits people who is 20 years old must not eat cotton candy? - Jiyeon twisted.

- No, no. But what did you just say? 20 years old? You said you are 20 years old? - Seunghyun turns to her.

- Yes, I'm 20 years old this year. Why? Do you think it’s too soon to have a fiance at 20 years old? I think that too. - Jiyeon nods repeatedly out of satisfaction.

- So you are 6 years younger than me? - Seunghyun asked again.

- Right. Why?

- I always thought that Dino was the same age as me so I called you like my friend. You should have called me oppa, you know? - Seunghyun said.

- Hahahahaha - Jiyeon splits her sides with laughter - It took you 13 years to know that I was 6 years younger than you? It is so funny. - But then she feels that something bad would happen, so she hurriedly said. - Well, I'm sorry. Ok? Don’t be angry. I will give you a very special gift to make up for this and the promise of the day before too. Ok? - Still doesn’t see Seunghyun saying anything, Jiyeon raises her little finger up. - Promise.

- The promise is only accepted when you call me oppa. - Seunghyun said and moves his hand to hang on the little finger of Jiyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~

In Jiyong's car.

- Can I ask you a question? - Jiyong starts the talking.

- With what position? My fiancée or my childhood friend? - Eunjung still looks out the window.

- Is it different? - Jiyong asks.

- Of course it's different, if you are my fiance, the answer is "no", if you are my childhood friend, the answer is "yes" - Eunjung turns to look at Jiyong.

- Then I choose to be your old friend. - Jiyong smiles at the discrimination of Eunjung in front of his two positions.

- Ok, you ask. - Eunjung seems to be more friendly.

- I kept thinking why did you two suddenly go to Italy? Did it involve with your mother? And it looks like Jiyeon didn't know about this? - Jiyong asks in a breath.

- Uhm, Jiyeon did not know the reason why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter