Realization

A Collection of Onkey Fluff Drabbles/Oneshots

 

"Don't go."
 
Jinki tensed, almost to the door. He sighed heavily and turned to look back at the boy behind him. "What else is there left to say Kibum? I'm tired of these games. My heart really can't take it anymore."
 
Kibum flinched, fists clenched. He didn't blame Jinki one bit, but it hurt all the same. "Can't you just hear me out please?" he pleaded.
 
"I don't need anymore of this..." Jinki said with a defeated sigh.
 
Kibum quickly reaches for Jinki, wrapping his arms around his waist, laying his head on the broad expanse of his back, preventing him from moving another inch.
 
"Don't go. Please, Jinki."
 
Jinki stiffened at the touch, hating himself for being such a stupid fool. How many times has Kibum broken his heart, toyed with his emotions? But the feel of those arms around him, and that sweet tangy scent of strawberries wafted through his senses and he knew his resolve was weakening. He clenched his fists, trying to calm the erratic beating of his heart.
 
"Kibum, it's getting late..." He tried to untangle the younger boy's arms away, but Kibum just tightened his arms in return.
 
"No you're not leaving until you hear what I have to say."
 
Jinki sighs in defeat, running a hand through his hair.
 
"Jinki..." Kibum kissed the side of the older boy's neck. "Have you ever had an epiphany so strong any type of excuse you gave yourself just didn't count anymore? Because I realized something very important, and the truth is, I don't want you anywhere else but here with me."
 
Kibum felt Jinki's body stiffen, but he just held on, refusing to let go.
 
"I want you, and only you."
 
Jinki stayed frozen on the spot. "Is this another one of your games, Kibum?" he whispers and Kibum did not miss the pain laced in his voice.
 
"No." Kibum whispers, "I love you Jinki, I really do."
 
Jinki doesn't move, still frozen on the spot but he really couldn't fight it any longer. The feel of the younger boy against him made his heart soften like no other, and only Kibum had that power over him. 
 
He turns around and returns the embrace, because despite it all, he loved Kibum with everything he had.
 
"I can't ever say no to you." he whispers against his hair.
 
"Come back to bed with me."
 
Kibum drags him back to the rumpled bed and once they were settled, he immediately wraps his arms around Jinki.
 
They stayed that way for awhile, the sound of the ceiling fan whirring above them, no words spoken, but the beat of their hearts heard and their hands intertwined.
 
After awhile, Kibum kisses the corner of Jinki's mouth, and murmurs softly, "Stay for the night."
 
Jinki just tightens his arms around him, kissing the top of Kibum's dark locks.
 
And he did.