Cinnamon

A Collection of Onkey Fluff Drabbles/Oneshots

 

It was becoming their nightly ritual, every night before bed. Kibum would find himself standing beside Jinki in that small dorm bathroom they shared with Taemin.
 
"Why in the world do you brush your teeth for that long Jinki?" Kibum asked with a bemused look on his face. 
 
Jinki smiles like a dork through the foamy toothpaste in his mouth. Kibum just shakes his head and sits on the covered toilet seat to wait, picking on the hem of his sleep shirt. He couldn't go to bed yet, not until Jinki was beside him.
 
He watches Jinki in exasperation. Honestly, how long does he have to brush his teeth? Not only that, he was quite adamant about using floss and mouthwash right after.
 
"Jinki-yah, hurry up. I'm sleepy..." he whines with a yawn.
 
The sound of running water was heard after awhile, along with gurgling noises and Kibum rolls his eyes, when of course the flossing was next.
 
He watches Jinki floss, knowing this was going to take another couple minutes. Kibum sighs, so tired he was slowly nodding himself to sleep.
 
Then the next thing he knows, he feels the touch of Jinki's hands under his chin, an apologetic tender smile on his face.
 
"You should have just gone ahead without me. You know how long I take."
 
Kibum rubs his eyes and mumbles, "You know I can't sleep without you. Why do you brush your teeth so long anyway?"
 
Jinki laughs and brings his face closer, making Kibum suddenly sit up, a blush staining his cheeks.
 
"Why? Because I like it. And also mostly because of this..."
 
And with that said, Jinki lowers his lips against his, startling him at first but he responds almost immediately, wrapping his arms around his neck.
 
After a few heart-stopping moments later, they break apart, Kibum's heart beating erratically against his chest.
 
With a soft smile, Jinki wraps his arms around him. Kibum returns the embrace, the fresh taste of him still lingering in his senses.
 
Kibum lays his head on his shoulder and says with a giggle, "You taste like cinnamon, Jinki."