Secret Meetings

A Collection of Onkey Fluff Drabbles/Oneshots

 

Kibum sneaks in the wee hours of the morning, his steps light as he makes his way down the hallway towards Jinki's room. Once he reaches the door, he knocks gently, hearing a scuffle of noises and he couldn't help but smile. That sangtae of his will get them into trouble one day.
 
Jinki opens the door and peeks to make sure it was him.
 
He smirks at the older boy.
 
"Boo."
 
Jinki heaves a sigh and opens the door wider to let him in. Who else did he expect? Then again, it was better to be safe than sorry. Besides who else would come knocking on his door at two o'clock in the morning?
 
He closes the door gently behind him, leaning against it as the older boy's expression turns dark, moving considerably closer.
 
"I missed you."
 
Kibum leans his forehead against his, breathing in his scent.
 
"Me too."
 
"Mmmm."
 
Kibum wraps his arms around Jinki's strong shoulders, moving even closer, a playful smile tilting those pouty lips.
 
"Want to show me just how much?"
 
Jinki's eyes go dark and without warning, he picks Kibum up, causing the younger to squeal in a mixture of surprise and excitement. He holds on tight as Jinki heads towards the king sized bed in the hotel room. Of course, Jinki would get a room of his own while they were overseas, and of course Kibum would use this to his advantage to catch up on some quality time with his boyfriend.
 
Jinki lays him down on the white crisp bedsheets, placing two strong arms on each side of his blonde head, with Kibum the jutting collarbone just within his reach.
 
"Are you sure you want me to show you just how much I missed you?"
 
Kibum smirks and playfully wraps a slim leg around Jinki's hips, reaching up to the older boy's plush lips with the tips of his fingers.
 
"Think I can handle it?"
 
Jinki takes those fingers and kisses each in turn, causing Kibum to melt. He watches mesmerized, as Jinki tenderly kisses the slim digits and he groans when Jinki takes one finger in his mouth, looking down at him with heated eyes.
 
The younger tangles his legs with the older, pulling Jinki closer to him, in pleasure, bringing their hips in contact. When Kibum feels the unmistakable proof of Jinki's desire against his thigh, he reaches up to kiss those plush lips, pressing his small hips against the older boy's strong ones.
 
Jinki groans through the kiss, kissing him back, reaching for the hem of Kibum's oversized shirt, desperately wanting to feel that soft skin. Kibum arches his back, wrapping his legs around Jinki's hips, digging his fingers against his muscled shoulders.
 
Quickly removing the shirt, Jinki groans at the sight of his gorgeous boyfriend under the light, his pale, soft milky skin beautiful. Kibum was so ridiculously y it made him weak in the knees. Everything about him did.
 
Reaching down, he places soft kisses on the younger's smooth skin, starting from the enticing small happy trail of hair on his lower stomach, then makes his way up towards his s, kissing each in turn with his lips, each with his tongue. Kibum looks down and moans at the sight.
 
Things get steamy and a little while later they lay tangled in the bedsheets. Jinki sighs in content and twines their fingers together while Kibum lies against his chest, yawning heartily.
 
"I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. Barcelona is beautiful, Jinki."
 
Jinki places his lips against the younger's forehead gently, and smiles, cuddling closer.
 
"I think this is by far my favorite out of all our trips, I have to say. Go to sleep Kibum-ah. I'm here."
 
"Mmm. I love you." Kibum mumbles sleepily, falling asleep in the circle of Jinki's arms.
 
"I love you more."