Valentine's Day Surprise

A Collection of Onkey Fluff Drabbles/Oneshots

 

Kibum was in a hurry to get to the dorm, trust his boyfriend to scare him to death.
 
"I'm coming, Jinki. Ugh. You are so clumsy. Why can't you just sit still? You have a swollen ankle and I still haven't forgiven you for going out to the movies when the doctor fully told you to stay home!"
 
He hung up, not bothering to say bye. Frustrated and worried, he hurries, trying to locate Manager hyung so they can rush home.
 
They were out shopping and Kibum was there looking for a Valentine's gift to give to Jinki. It was hard to find anything, and considering he'd been so busy with activities overseas he barely had the time to find something nice for his boyfriend.
 
Sighing in frustration, he dials Jonghyun's number.
 
"Yah! I have to rush home, Jinki was clumsy enough to fall down again. Yeah. Yeah. Can you just do me a favor? You know that red cashmere cardigan? Can you please buy it for me and get it wrapped? I'll pay you back. Promise."
 
Hanging up, he finds Manager hyung and hurries to the car.
 
 
 
 
"Jinki?"
 
He opens the door to their dorm, finding it strange that it was quiet, and why was it so dark?
 
It was kind of scaring him. Just a little.
 
Then before he can take another step, the lights suddenly turn on and he gasps in surprise.
 
"W-What?"
 
There in the middle of their living room was a table full of food, flowers and balloons, and a gigantic sign saying, "Happy Valentine's Day!" with a picture of the Eiffel Tower in the back.
 
Wait, what? The Eiffel Tower?
 
Then Jinki comes out, walking towards him, well more like limping. He had on the most gorgeous black suit and there in his hands was a single pink rose.
 
"Happy Valentine's Day, Bummie."
 
Overcome with emotion, he runs and hugs Jinki, forgetting that he had an injury. Jinki laughs and they fall down awkwardly on the couch while Kibum had tears in his eyes.
 
"You pabo! Jinki! I hate you. I was so scared! I thought something bad happened to you... and then I come home to this. Ugh. I hate you! Why are you like this?"
 
Kibum's voice was muffled against Jinki's dark suit and the older one laughs, kissing the side of the younger's hair.
 
"I wanted to surprise you. I felt bad because we haven't been spending as much time together because of me getting sick and I know how sad you must have been that I wasn't able to come with you to Paris. I know how much you've been wanting to go there again. I'm sorry, baby."
 
"I hate you." Kibum mutters, wiping his tears with the hem of his sleeve.
 
Jinki smiles and wipes those tears away with the pad of his thumb.
 
"That's why I thought, why not bring Paris here? I ordered the most delicious food and I did take part in the cooking. Don't be scared though. The chef at the restaurant helped me and no, I didn't burn the place down."
 
Kibum giggles and sniffs.
 
"Really?"
 
Jinki sighs, cuddling him closer.
 
"Yeah. Want to try? I even ordered the finest wine and you know me, I'm a connoisseur when it comes to anything to do with liquor."
 
"Yah! You are. You drink too much."
 
Jinki laughs, pecking him on the cheek.
 
"Yeah but you love me anyway."
 
The younger hides his blushing face against Jinki's neck.
 
"You're too cute when you blush, Bummie. C'mon, let's eat. The food's getting cold."
 
 
 
 
After eating all the delicious food, with Kibum relishing every bite, Jinki turns down all the lights. He was full, and if there was one thing Kibum had a weakness for, it was definitely for yummy cuisines. Jinki's smile was up there too in his list and well everything to do with Jinki if he was being honest.
 
"May I have this dance? Madamemoiselle?"
 
Kibum giggles at Jinki's accent.
 
"You're such a dork. Oui."
 
With the soft lulling melody, Jinki pulls Kibum close, swaying gently to the music. Kibum knew it must hurt for him to move a lot and his heart swells with love, considering that his sangtae dubu of a boyfriend did all this for him.
 
Placing a soft kiss against those plump lips, Kibum whispers, "You're amazing."
 
Jinki buries his head against the younger's neck, inhaling the scent that he loved more than anything in the world, wrapping his arms tighter around him.
 
"So are you."
 
They stay there, in each other's arms, swaying gently to the music and Kibum knew there was nowhere else he'd rather be.
 
After the music was over, Jinki stares at the boy in his arms, loving him so much. He reaches to those shadowed flawless cheeks, murmuring softly, "I love you, Kibum."
 
Kibum sighs. "I love you too, more than anything. You really have outdone yourself this time, you know."
 
"The night's not over yet. Come on."
 
Jinki takes his hand and walks them towards their shared room and once they enter, Kibum couldn't help but let out a gasp.
 
The entire room was transformed with rose petals everywhere, the sheets on the bed changed, candles everywhere and there was a bottle of wine on the table.
 
"Hmm. I see where this is leading. Do tell me what plans you have in mind for tonight, sir?"
 
Jinki pretends to ponder on the question for a moment. "I think they may have something to do with a bed and sheets and a certain gorgeous, y diva named Kibum."
 
Laughing out loud, Kibum lets him get pulled closer to the bed. He smiles seductively, wrapping his arms around Jinki's neck.
 
"Hmm. I like where this is going."
 
 
 
 
Awhile later, amidst the messy sheets, Kibum cuddles closer to Jinki, sighing in happiness.
 
"Kibum?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"I haven't given you my present yet."
 
"Jinki? I thought all this was your present? It's more than enough. It's been such a fantastic night. I feel bad because I haven't given you my gift yet and I feel terrible when you've done so much for me."
 
"No, there's something I have to give you."
 
Sitting up, Jinki reaches for the drawer and then with a kiss, gives Kibum the small velvet box.
 
With his hands shaking, and his heart hammering against his rib cage, Kibum opens the small box and there, nestled in the middle was a pair of silver rings.
 
"I really am sorry for not being with you in Paris. I love you more than anything."
 
With tears in his eyes, Kibum takes the smaller ring, knowing it was his, reading "love" inscripted in the middle.
 
"We've been through a lot haven't we? And everyday, my love just keeps getting stronger for you. I know that sometimes I can be a bit of a pain in the , and that sometimes I don't show you just how much I love you, but I do. I love you more than anything."
 
With tears streaming down his face, Kibum throws himself at Jinki, the silver band glistening under the lights in his ring finger.
 
"You're such a sap. Shut up."
 
Jinki laughs and takes the other ring, sliding it in his own ring finger.
 
"Happy Valentine's Day, yeobo. This has been the best Valentine's ever."