Lessons

A Collection of Onkey Fluff Drabbles/Oneshots

 

"Jinki hyung?"
 
They were snuggled on the couch, watching some foreign english movie that Jinki had been dying to see. It was their movie night, with just the two of them in the dorm, the rest of the members giving them some time to themselves. It was hard enough as it was to be not be able to spend time together so they were thankful for the smallest moments they can spend with each other alone.
 
It almost felt like a movie date, if you could call it that, considering how busy they've been with all the never-ending schedules, concerts, signings, practices, and well you get the gist. It was tough, being an idol and being in a relationship at the same time. There were times when Kibum found it ridiculous that he can miss Jinki so much when they practically see each other 24/7.
 
So it was a nice treat to just enjoy being in each other's company like this, without any interruptions. Kibum reveled in it, to be this close to the love of his life without, well, anything else getting in the way.
 
The older boy nuzzles his head in the younger's neck, placing a kiss, right there in the beat of his pulse, inhaling the addictive scent belonging only to Kibum.
 
"Hmm? What is it?"
 
Kibum fiddles with the hem of Jinki's sleeve, snuggling deeper in his arms, sighing.
 
"I was just wondering... now that I'm starting a musical, will you give me tips?"
 
Jinki pretends to ponder on the question for a bit, making the younger wait in anticipation. Then he suddenly bursts out laughing and Kibum hits him on the arm in retaliation.
 
"Yah! I'm serious."
 
Jinki stops laughing, kissing his ear. "I'm just playing around. What do you want tips with exactly?"
 
Kibum frowns and thinks for a moment.
 
"Everything? I'm nervous as heck and you've had so much experience with working in Rock of Ages. I mean, what do I do? I need lessons in everything! My singing, my acting, and oh dear god, the kissing scenes!"
 
Jinki frowns. "Kissing scenes? Huh."
 
"Jinki!"
 
"Okay. Okay."
 
"Hey! I wasn't happy when you had to do them in your play, you know!"
 
Jinki laughs and wraps his arms tighter around the younger boy's waist.
 
"It's not that hard really. Just practice! Practice makes perfect. You'll be fine. I'd be more than happy to run lines with you if you want... and hey, you can practice the kissing scenes with me." Jinki wiggles his eyebrows. "I'd be more than happy to help. I mean... I get to kiss you more."
 
Kibum hits him playfully on the arm.
 
"Yah!"
 
Jinki moves his arm around the diva's shoulders, smiling.
 
"So wanna practice them now?"
 
"What? The kissing scenes? No."
 
"Fine."
 
Jinki turns away but before he can move another inch, a pair of soft lips suddenly press against his. He sighs and deepens the kiss and it's awhile until the both of them let go, panting for breath.
 
Kibum smiles, the baby hairs on Jinki's neck. "Who said we need an excuse to kiss?"
 
Jinki pecks those lips again.
 
"So will you help me then?"
 
The older boy hugs him close, nodding.
 
"Of course, I will. Anything for you, and this time I think it's my turn to write a little memo on your script. Your little doodle with the heart worked well wonders you know. I think it was all that pink ink."
 
Kibum giggles, laying his head against Jinki's shoulders, twining their fingers together.
 
"Hmm. I was so excited for you hyung. You have no idea, and when I watched you on that stage, I was just so proud of you and well... you know I was a sobbing mess after that. I mean, to think my dubu sangtae boyfriend being this gorgeous, y rockstar on stage? I think I fell in love all over again."
 
"Huh. So you love Ondrew more do you?"
 
Kibum laughs out loud, swatting him on the leg.
 
"Ow."
 
"Pabo. Of course not. Even though, Ondrew more than anything. You were so hot on that stage. Really. I couldn't stop gushing about you as you know. It was all I could talk about for days. I mean it, hyung, I was so proud of you."
 
"I know, the proved that. No wonder you were so hot for me. It must have been all that pent up frustrations seeing me on that stage." Jinki says teasingly.
 
Kibum giggles. "I think it must have been those hips in those jeans too, or the rocker outfit, or maybe it was the hair. I couldn't keep my hands off you."
 
"You loved that hair."
 
"Of course I did. I loved everything."
 
Jinki's eyes go soft, kissing the side of the younger boy's hair.
 
"I love you."
 
Kibum reaches up to plant a gentle kiss on those plump lips. "I love you more. Now let's go back to watching the movie. We missed so much of it already."
 
"Okay... and Kibum?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Just for the record, you're going to be the iest pilot ever."