Animal, Tangerines, Smile (set of drabbles)

A Collection of Onkey Fluff Drabbles/Oneshots

 

ANIMAL
 
 
The passions run high. The chemistry exploding in every move we make. As always, here I was, waiting, hoping, anticipating. 
 
Just one step. One step towards me. One small gesture and it'd be enough. Enough for me to know you want this. That you want the same as I do. 
 
It's all I've ever wanted. You. All of you. 
 
I watch the way your eyes dilate, the sharp intake of breath as I move a step closer. The unmistakable shiver you make, the way your nostrils flare, how your hands shake. 
 
It was the same game we play but this time, I was way past pretending. I won't be denied anymore, Kibum. I've wanted to this for the longest time and now there was no turning back. 
 
With another step, I move closer to you, my hand taking hold of your other arm and that's when it happened, the surrender sweet. 
 
Our lips crash, hands all over each other, hearts beating hard and it was exactly as I imagined. 
 
Perfection. 
 
 
 
TANGERINES
 
 
 
Kibum watches as he dug on each juicy piece, the citrus scent of tangerines wafting through his senses. 
 
"Jinki? Why do you love tangerines so much?" 
 
The said boy chews thoughtfully for a few seconds before answering: "Because it's the perfect combination of sweet and sour. Just like a certain someone. Want some?" 
 
"No. Thanks. I'm better than tangerines anyway." 
 
Jinki couldn't help the small smile tugging at his lips as he ate another piece of the fruit. 
 
"Okay." 
 
 
 
 
SMILE
 
 
I was a goner. 
 
How else was I to explain this strange yearning, this tug in my heart whenever I see your smile? 
 
It was true, cliché yes, but all those love songs must be right. The truth was, seeing you smile makes my heart sing. 
 
What was it about your smile, Jinki? 
 
Now as I trace that same smile with my fingertips, skimming your lips with the pads of my fingers, I'd never be able to explain exactly how it makes me feel. 
 
"You have a beautiful smile."