Hidden

A Collection of Onkey Fluff Drabbles/Oneshots

 

Our whispers were hushed, barely audible in the dark. The feel of our bodies molding together, the feel of your fingers on my skin, the warmth of your touch. We fit so perfectly. I hold you tight as tremors rack down your body and your breath evens out. After a few minutes, I hear the sound of your breathing eventually settle and I knew without a doubt that you have fallen asleep. 
 
I run my fingers through your hair, marveling at the texture of it. You were so exhausted, coming home late from another tiring day performing your musical. I was a bit sleepy as well considering I waited up for you like I always do. I kissed your forehead. I missed you so much when you were away. I would literally count the hours, minutes, seconds when you'd be coming home. 
 
I tighten the covers around you and move my body just a bit to make you more comfortable. Once I found my spot, I wrapped my arms around you.
 
No one knew about us. We were so careful to not show any sort of affection toward each other in fear that someone will eventually find us out. The smallest of touches and glances, but sometimes we slip up. Sometimes our eyes say it all when we look at each other. 
 
We never say it out loud. The words were never said. They weren't necessary. It was enough to hold you in my arms at night when everyone else was asleep. To feel your arms around me tight, to hear your heart beating against my ear.
 
It was enough for me, but sometimes it was difficult to not be able to hold your hand when I want to. Sometimes it was hard to restrain myself from kissing you when you smile my way. I especially couldn't help but feel jealous when someone tries to flirt with you in our numerous radio shows, and interviews. Although I do think I scare them off when I give off vibes that say: back off, he's mine. Besides, that was the image we held. The mom and dad of the group. It amuses me at times but it wasn't far from the truth.
 
Our relationship was special in the way that no words were needed to convey the depth of our feelings for each other. It was a gradual beautiful tangible thing. It didn't happen out of the blue. Our years of working together has led to what we have now. A strong relationship built on trust and love.
 
I sighed, the baby hairs on your neck. You mumble something incoherently. I smiled at the expression on your face.
 
You can be such a dork, Jinki. Even when you were sleeping.
 
But then you looked so peaceful at the same time that I felt my heart warm at the sight. It was a rare sight to see especially with all the stress you've been going through lately. I know first hand how difficult it is to be a leader, all the extra responsibilities heavy on your shoulders. You always do your best though regardless how hard it was at times. I've seen you stress over all the smallest things. You can be so hard on yourself seriously, but we wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for you. 
 
I close my eyes, feeling exhausted. I move my arms to wrap around your waist, loving the feel of having you beside me. Suddenly I feel the bed shift, your arms moving to wrap around my frame.
 
"Kibummie, go to sleep." I hear you whisper against my hair. 
 
I smile and nodded against your chest, the sound of your heartbeat bringing me to sleep.
 
I wouldn't be anywhere else.