.16.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

warning: slightly graphic imagery later in the chapter. nothing too gory though. 

As the days until the new school term began approached, Nari found herself making more excuses to hang out with all the guys. She found out that Yixing was going to go back to medical school and renew his license. Joonmyun was planning to study business since he planned on opening something eventually, Minseok was planning on joining him. Chanyeol seemed to relax and it was obvious that he had decided to simply watch over everyone and the mansion.

As much as she would have liked to spend more time with the guys, school soon started up again and there was no avoiding that. Even though the students knew that some of their princes had graduated, they still flocked around to see the remaining five of them. There were always going to be odd rumours floating about regarding who Nari was, how she befriended all the princes, and why the princes continued to hang out with her. But ignoring them got a lot easier somehow - especially since she was now a senior and the younger students were a bit too scared to try any funny business.

The first few weeks were uneventful and most of Nari's time was spent either studying with Hwayoung or one of the guys. Noticing that it was a bit too uneventful, Nari couldn't help but wonder if there was something going on in the town, but she decided it could wait until the break before she would ask.

 

Nari was in the library with Hwayoung one afternoon and before either of them realised it, it had already become dark and they were told by the librarian to leave. The two girls often did this when Nari knew that the boys would be off somewhere for the day. They tended to take one day every month to go to the forest and have a free run and maybe hunt some animals.

The two girls walked towards Hwayoung's place before splitting off in opposite directions when they were close enough.

The thing was, Nari couldn't remember what happened after that.

 

 

In the forest, the guys regrouped and decided it was about time that they head back. Just as they neared the forest edge, Chanyeol and Minseok along with Baekhyun a moment later froze and looked frantic.

"W-what- Where did she go??" Baekhyun asked softly.

Before he could just run off, Chanyeol got a hold of Baekhyun's arm. "Don't rush into this. We'll go to the last place that we could sense her and we'll go from there." Chanyeol turned to Minseok, Jongdae and Jongin, "Go back to the mansion and try and track her from there. The rest of us will go to either the library or the route she takes home from there."

 

Chanyeol decided that since Baekhyun had had a taste of Nari's blood before, the younger vampire would be able to track her better. He had Kyungsoo with him as well, and had sent Joonmyun, Yixing and Sehun back to the library.

It was shocking but also unsurprising to see that Nari's bag and phone were lying in the middle of the path. Of course she had to have been kidnapped.

Chanyeol touched the bag and phone, trying to catch any odd scent, Kyungsoo doing the same with the ground around there. Baekhyun had his eyes closed, trying to both calm himself down and find a lead.

"You're not going to like this Chanyeol," Kyungsoo suddenly said. He handed an odd piece of paper to the pureblood.

Taking it, the pureblood read the very few words scrawled on it.

Busan, abandoned warehouse.
Be there by tomorrow night.

Shoving th

Please log in to read the full chapter