.2.

For Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: this is a reuploaded version because something happened and the chapter 2 which i had posted, disappeared. So for those of you who have already read the previously uploaded Chapter 2, feel free to reread it because it isn't exactly the same, but the events which happen in this chapter are the same so you don't have to read it! Thank you and sorry for the long wait!

Turns out that the boys just wanted to make sure that she was alright after what had happened with her the other day. It was a rather sweet gesture considering that they barely knew her that well as yet. Though, that also just made her curious about this group of nine handsome guys, all who happen to be friends with one another who all attend the same school.

She was lead to the garden where she had bumped into them the other day - which seemed almost exclusive to the group of boys since she had yet to see anyone else even close to that part of the school.

She looked around at the group of nine boys and it almost looked like she was trying to solve an equation in maths class.

"So Nari, we just thought that we should introduce ourselves to you rather than just popping up in front of you randomly," Minseok began before proceeding to introduce the others all by name.

The names and faces were all quite different so it wasn't too difficult to learn them. But she couldn't help but ask them as she took another glance around at them all, "What are you guys?" She watched on as some of them seemed to go stiff, others going completely quiet, and a few looking rather nervous.

"Well, I'm not surprised you're asking that, though I must say I wasn't expecting to be asked so soon," Minseok chuckled softly.

"Hyung, but- "

"No no, it's fine, don't worry Jongdae. We can trust her," the eldest reassured. "We're vampires," he answered finally and smiled to the girl. "I'm sure you've already noticed us being more than just a little different from a lot of the people at school. But that rogue vampire that tried to attack you is and was nothing like us. Those poor things have unfortunately given into bloodlust and lose control of themselves before they either die or go on a rampage." He looked around to the other guys and smiled, "Whereas we are more... civilised than that."

Nari let all this information sink in and noticed how a couple of them seemed rather antsy and couldn't keep still as though she was about to make a decision about whether or not to tell on them to a teacher. But after letting out a sigh, she nodded and smiled, "Well, that's good to know. Now I'm sure I wasn't seeing anything," she grinned.

Most of the boys looked rather relieved, a few of them surprised by her rather calm reaction.

"Stop looking at me like that. It's not like I'm a non-believer in this kind of thing," she chuckled.

"Well, because of that little attack, we thought that it would be best if someone were to accompany you back home after school for a little while," Minseok added.

Nari agreed to it since she honestly didn't know what she would do in a situation where she was the victim of another rogue vampire attack. So, that afternoon, it was Sehun's turn to her back home.

 

 

 

The rest of the school day passed by as usual, nothing too grand happening since it was just school. Nari hopped on over to the bathroom before leaving to meet Sehun and head back home. She really only thought such things would happen in dramas and anime, but apparently groups of girls cornering the newbie in the bathroom actually happened.

"You should seriously just leave them alone. I don't know why they like you of all girls here, but you should just leave the princes be and just join the queue if you wanna get their attention," one of the girls whined.

Nari had had enough of this kind of behaviour from her ex-friends from her previous school. She was seriously in no mood to deal with this sort of behaviour here as well. She simply let out a sigh, about to say something back, but then the door to the bathroom opened and the three girls squealed in surprise before realising who it was.

"Come on, Nari. Let's go," Sehun said before keeping the door open for Nari to get out. He turned to the other three girls and raised a brow. "If you lot weren't so mean to one another then maybe we would have given you some of our attention by now," he simply said before leaving.

Nari sighed as the two of them finally left the school grounds and turned to Sehun, "Are those girls always like that?" she asked curiously.

Sehun shrugged and hummed softly, "Not too sure since we don't really pay them much attention, but from what little we've seen, I suppose they are like that most of the time," he answered.

 

So it continued on like that, minus the attempt at bullying Nari, as the boys each took turns in taking Nari back home so she wouldn't be alone, nor would any rogues try to even get near her because the boys were around her.

 

 

 

It had been a few weeks already since she began attending the new high school and had befriended these vampire boys. She liked being around them, but she needed a bit of space as well as a little bit of a change of scenery since she honestly felt like a stranger in her own home these days.

Her parents seemed to be avoiding her even more so than usual. She didn't know why she had never gotten close to her parents, ever. It was strange, but at this point in her life, she wasn't bothered to question it.

Nari headed out to the main city, going to one of the malls to just do some window-shopping and browse some of the stores to get her mind off of her parents and the rogue vampires and the occasional attempt at bullying at school.

She was in the midst of browsing through one of the clothing stores

Please log in to read the full chapter